Darling And Honey (MiSana/2Na)

TWICE Royal Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day. The sky so blue and clear. Birds chirping and singing. Nothing could ruin this kind of day.

Well, not for Sana. 

Today is Mina's birthday and Sana was walking around the room in circles, making the others dizzy from just watching her.

"Oh my God, Sana. Will you please stop walking? You're hurting my head," the oldest girl in the room complained.

"Why are you even pacing like that, Sana-unnie? Is there something wrong?" Now, the youngest asked.

Sana stopped in the middle of the room and snappily faced the other seven members in the living room. "No! There's nothing wrong! Really, nothing wrong!" She denied before laughing creepily.

Seven eyebrows raised at how the second oldest Japanese member denied their question.

"You sure about that, Sana-chan?" Sana's fellow Japanese now asked.

"NO!" The troubled shiba inu kneeled down in front of her co-members. "I don't know what to do." She covered her face with her hands.

Jihyo, being the leader she is, went near Sana and rubbed her back. "Now, what's the problem, unnie? Is this about Mina's birthday?"

Silence surrounded the room for a few seconds before the squirrel shook her head subtly.

"I dont' know what to give her. And I'm actually planning to confess to her today."

Jihyo's gaze softened at her distressed unnie, "Why not just be yourself, today? Give her hugs and kisses. You know that she doesn't want something grand to be her gift." She looked at the other members who were also concerned. "Go with the flow then find the right time to confess."

Sana peeked behind he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter