Feel Special (SaTzu)

TWICE Royal Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People say that if you listen to a song, your soulmate will hear the same one until you stop listening to it.

Tzuyu didn't understand this until her best friend, Chaeyoung told her that she has been listening to a song in her head that she didn't even know, or a song that she hasn't heard before. And now her friend has found her soulmate, Mina. They've been together for two years and they haven't fell out of love for one another.

Now, Tzuyu has been listening to music her whole life. She can't live without listening to music. And the girl's curious if her soulmate has been listening to the same music as hers or vice versa. Sometimes, the girl heard different types of music when she wasn't listening to one. She took note that her soulmate, likes jazz, slow, ballad, and bubblegum pop music. It might be useful someday.

Her whole life changed after one day. 

Classes started as usual and Tzuyu, as a grade-conscious student, got to school early. This happens everyday. The scenario everyday was Tzuyu's always the only one in the room, waiting patiently while listening to songs ono her phone. Or when she's bored, she would compose lyrics.

But today, it has been the opposite. 

Someone was already sitting in their chair in front of the room, sleeping. Tzuyu was pleasantly surprised when she noticed it. She just brushed it off and went to her chair. The tall girl settled down then plugged in her earphones. She scrolled through her playlist to find a song fitting for her thoughts. And she found the perfect one.

Not Today by BTS

As soon as the song started, Tzuyu was startled by a sudden scream coming from the front. She looked up and saw the girl earlier on the floor, rubbing her . 

Tzuyu hesitated before taking off her earphones and rushed to the injured girl. She knelt in front of her held out her hand.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked softly to not startle the poor girl. It still happened otherwise.

Tzuyu's classmate was surprised with her presence that she crawled backwards.

"Please. Please don't."

Tzuyu widened her eyes at the girl's reaction. She raised her arms up like she commited a crime. "No no no. I-I won't hurt you."

The blonde girl calmed down but was still shaking. She looked up a little bit and that was when Tzuyu realized who she was.

Minatozaki Sana, the notorious cold-hearted and stoic person on campus. Famous for her cold replies, and a total heartbreaker.

Tzuyu snapped out of her trance when Sana was still shivering on the floor, staring at her. The usual cold eyes were gone for broken and hurt ones. And before she knew it, footsteps were running out of the room.

And now she was all alone with the picture of a vulnerable Minatozaki Sana in her head. Her first encounter with her.

That was when Tzuyu's life changed.

 

The next day, Tzuyu went to school and was very surprised to see Sana again. She didn't know if she should approach the girl or not because she had her usual cold aura while looking through her notes. She let it go and sat on her seat. 

She did her daily task, putting her earphones in. Today, she looked for a slow song. 

Melting by TWICE

Tzuyu hummed the lyrics with her soft voice. She studied her notes because she was going to have a test later in psychology.

She was interrupted when a voice coughed in front of her. Tzuyu noticed boots on the floor. She looked up to see Sana looking at her with a cold gaze.

Not gonna lie, Tzuyu was scared out of her wits inside. She took her earphones out of her ears.

'Am I in trouble? Please no.' 

She braced for a shout directed to her. But nothing came. The girl was just staring at her like yesterday, except no vulnerability was shown. She pick up enough courage to talk first.

"May I-I help you?" Her voice cracked. She cursed at herself mentally.

Silence surrounded both girls and Tzuyu was getting more and more uncomfortable by it.

"Can we please forget what happened yesterday?" A soft voice was accompanied by the sentence.

Tzuyu looked up to see Sana's face and she saw the cutest thing ever. The girl looked sheepish like a girl confessing her love for a boy.

She can't help but chuckle a little bit, which she regretted immediately. Tzuyu covered as she looked at Sana's reaction. The blonde girl had her eyebrow raised.

"I am so sorry. I couldn't help but chuckle at your expression. You were so cute-." She pressed her lips together when she realized that she was giving too much information. Sana still had her eyebrow raised but with a little red tint on her cheeks, and Tzuyu didn't notice it.

"I'm sorry. Let's get back to the topic. I'm supposed to be the one who's sorry because I managed to startle you. Please, let me make it up to you." She didn't know how and when but Tzuyu felt comfortable with the person in front of her.

"You don't need to-"

"No. I insist. Just let me help you," she insisted.

Sana gazed at the tall girl with confidence, "You want to help me?" The latter nodded eagerly.

"Eat with me."

 

Tzuyu was now sitting inside the cafeteria with Sana, eyes were staring at them, either in disgust or in pity. She thought it was the former.

"I hope you don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter