Baby Powder (SaiDa)

TWICE Royal Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby Powder.

"I think that's the right scent?" Sana said to herself as she smelt the scented candle she had made. The girl then nodded to herself.

"Time to put this in our room." Sana smiled to no one as she entered the room that she's too familiar with.

She had been having a hard time to enter the room for weeks before. Time passed by and thought to herself that nothing's going to change if she just stays away from the room she grew accustomed with. Whatever happened, happened, and there's no way she or anybody can change that.

After thinking for a few days, she decided to make enter the room again, to refresh her memories with her loved one. When she arrived outside the room, Sana was hesitating to turn the doorknob. She held it for a few moments before heaving a sigh then opened the door. 

As she stepped into the place, Sana felt tears clogging up her eyesight. A lone tear escaped even though she tried everything to stop it from falling.

Sana chuckled before wiping the tears on her face. The memories were coming back to her and they were overwhelming her that it hurt. 

Sana closed her eyes before opening them again then walked to their bed. She placed the candle on the bedside table before sitting on the fluffy and comfortable bed.

She bounced a little as she remembered the feeling of staying on top of the bed with the comforts of its scent hugging her tightly.

"Gah. I missed this," Sana whispered to herself as she was sinking onto the mattress. She clawed the bed as she tried to remember the feeling of holding onto it tightly as she and her lover endulged themselves into their 'activity.' Her back bending upwards as pleasure took over her, calling out the name of her lover, who was caressing her whole body as she, herself came undone.

As she remembered this, tears started to fall again onto her face. Sana covered her face as her shoulders shook. The girl dropped her whole body on the bed as she continued to shed tears on herself and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter