Chapter 6

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyun's POV

Wait.

THIS IS JIMIN???!?

Now I see why he's known as a good dancer because, hell, even I can admit that the boy can move. Good dancer or not, there's no way I'm letting anyone scream at me the way he just did. Being the mature one here, I didn't raise my voice.

"If you'd let me explain myse-" I tried to say

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF THEN"

"JHOPE GAVE ME THE ING CODE BECAUSE HE SAID NO ONE WOULD BE HERE!" I snapped back. Welp so much for being the mature one. I saw his face soften a bit before he suddenly got serious again.

"What makes you think I believe you?" He scoffed. Boyyy you are testing my patience.

"You know what? I don't have to be explaining myself to anyone. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a class to get to" I said as I quickly made my way out the door. "It was nice meeting you, park ing Jimin," I said with a glare. I quickly ran out of there before he could say anything else. I realized that I still had 20 minutes until my class started. So much for clearing my mind.

I started my walk to my next class before stopping suddenly. Who was the one that called me?!? I checked my phone to see who had called me.

Oh, the irony.

It was none other than my "savior" Taehyung. I quickly called him, ready to murder him with my words. I was plotting his death while waiting for him to answer his phone.

"Hey perfect blossom, why didn't you answer your phone?" he cheerfully said.

I tried sounding as happy as I could. " Oh, you knoww, I was entering a dance studio where "park ing Jimin" just so happened to be dancing in and I was about to leave (lies but he doesn't have to know) until you called me, making him notice me so he screamed at me basically calling me a stalker. Just everyday things ya know?" You could hear the sarcasm in every one of my words.

"WHAT!" Taehyung screamed through the phone. "YOU'RE JOKING!!"

"Does it SOUND like I'm joking Kim Taehyung?" I said in a serious tone. "Jhope gave me the passcode to a building to practice a dance but he thought no one was there" I explained to Taehyung.

" I am so sorry Sooyun. I'll talk to you later okay? Don't worry about Jimin." He hurriedly said as he hung up. I rolled my eyes and started walking again. Why did he sound so worried though?

I walked into the studio to see everyone practicing last minute. Right away, one could tell who has experience in dance, and those that don't. I made my way over to the group I practiced with. I greeted them all and got to stretching right away. Before I could even start practicing, our professor walked in.

"Hello class. I'm not wasting any time today. Finish stretching and we are starting alphabetically for the choreo." You could see the panic in some people's eyes. I mentally wished everyone good luck because I knew how nerve-wracking it can be to dance in front of people who are judging your every move.

One by one, we were called up to do the dance as well as a bit of freestyle. Soon it was my turn. I went up with confidence. I introduced myself and wasted no time to get to the dance. Needless to say, I performed the dance perfectly fine and kept my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter