Chapter 7

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

As soon as I got home from school, my parents told me that we would be having important guests over. When I asked them who, they couldn't contain their smiles when they told me who the guests were.

"Remember our friends the Choi family that lived next door to us in Daegu years ago?" My dad said with a big smile on his face. That's all my dad had to say for me to understand who was coming over. I quickly rushed to take a shower to start getting ready.

It's happening! It's finally happening! I'm finally going to see my childhood best friend after 13 years!! My dear Yunie!!

I put on some nice clothes as I knew I had to dress to impress. Just as I was putting some cologne on, I heard my mom calling me to great them. I made my way to the front entrance and that's when I saw her.

It was none other than the Choi Soohyun I met a few days ago. Is this really Yunie?!?

Sooyun's POV

I wasn't able to move as I just looked at Tae standing in front of me. Just as I was about to say something, someone announced that dinner was ready. We all made our way to the dining room and I was forced to sit down next to Tae.

I couldn't stop staring at him as I realized how different he looked. For starters, he looked hella hot in an almost velvet like red dress shirt. His good looks seemed to be almost lighting up the whole place. Get yourself together Sooyun! Now's not the time.

"You look different," Taehyung said, avoiding eye contact as he drank some water. Is that a compliment?

"You too... no wonder I didn't recognize you a few days ago" I said with a small smile as he turned to look at me.

"You know, I had a feeling I knew you from somewhere. No wonder I instantly felt comfortable around you," he said and looked away. We just ate in silence as our parents caught up and joked around with each other. After eating, that's when his parents revealed the real reason why my family came over today.

"Besides wanting to catch up with our friends," his dad said as he turned to look at Taehyung. "They came here today to discuss an arranged marriage between you, my son, and Sooyunie!" I already knew about this but apparently, Tae didn't. Our parents were too busy celebrating just hearing the word marriage that they didn't notice Taehyung storming out of the house. I excused myself and decided to go after him.

I found him sitting down on the front steps of the house. I sat down next to him and just before I got to say anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter