Chapter 4

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyun's POV

Well, don't just stand there like an idiot! Say something already!

"Hi, as Taeyung mentioned, my name is Sooyun" I managed to say with a shy smile. At least I didn't stutter.

As soon as I introduced myself, all the guys got a smile on their faces.

"Well are you guys going to join us or not," one of them said jokingly as he motioned for us to sit. "Don't worry we don't bite" he added on with a friendly smile.

I smiled back as I shyly took a seat next to Taehyung. I quickly looked at the four guys, admiring their good looks.

"Why don't you guys introduce yourselves since you guys already know her name" Taehyung suggested.

"My name is Hoseok but you can call me Jhope, " the one who spoke me to earlier said with a bright smile. He had orange hair that was slightly wavy and parted in the middle.

"I'm Jin, nice to meet you!" said a boy with black hair that was parted on the side and had a gorgeous face. Did I mention lips to die for?

"H-hi my name is Jungkook" somewhat shyly said a boy on the far end of the table. He had light brown hair and such a cute smile.

"And lastly I'm Namjoon" waved the guy seated in front of Jungkook. He had blondish silverish hair and an undercut that suit him very well. I think I saw dimples??

"And I'm Taehyung the most attractive of them all" Taehyung said winking at me, causing me to playfully roll my eyes at him.

"Yah we all just met her so don't scare her off already with your flirtatious self!" Jin scolded him, causing everyone to laugh

"It's nice to meet you all!" I said with a bright smile. Besides their looks being intimidating, I could tell they were all nice people so I didn't have anything to be nervous about. "I apologize for my appearance, I just came from dance practice." I shyly added.

"Oh yeah, Taehyung told us that you're a dancer!" Jhope said excitedly. " I dance too! You should join the university's theater dance club! We dance in all our school's plays and shows!" See this is what I mean! You can tell when someone is passionate about dance because their face glows at the mention of it.

"I didn't know a club like that existed!!! I would love to join if there's still space available!" I said just as excited back

"I'm more than sure that we can fit in one more dancer! I'll mention it to my friend Jimin since he's the one who is in charge of the club." There's that name again, Jimin. I guess he really is godlike if everyone talks about him.

Taehyung's POV

Namjoon and I ordered the food for everyone since the rest were in their own little conversations. I looked over to Sooyun to see her talking to Jhope about joining a dance club. A small smile formed on my face when I saw them both gushing about their love for dance. I knew she would get along with the rest of the boys easily.

The waitress brought our food to the table a short while after. We only got quiet for a few seconds as we ate but we instantly started talking again. Jin constantly kept joking around with Sooyun, filling the place with her unique laugh. Jungkook, who is usually a bit shy w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter