Chapter 15

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyun's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit sick. Of course I had to start getting sick when the school play was days away. I made my way to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I laughed when I looked in the mirror because I looked half dead. My hair was a mess and to top things off, my face decided to break out. This could mean one of two things: either I haven't been taking care of my skin or that time of the month is coming soon :)

Hat and face mask it is. I put on the first things that I saw. Since I have rehearsal and dance class, I still wanted to dress comfortably. I found a white Adidas sweater and black Adidas leggings and topped it off with a black Adidas hat.

I put a face mask in my bag and made my way downstairs. I ate some breakfast and took medicine hoping that it would stop me from getting more sick. I put on my facemask and made my way to school.

Just my luck too, I had a test in my business class that I forgot to study for. I was just barely able to finish the test on time. I'm a good student so I knew the material, but I had a headache so I kept wanting to just nap throughout the test.

I was debating if I should just go home since I only had my dance class left, but even being sick I looked forward to dancing. I made my way to the dance studio and joined Jiwoo and Hyunwoo in warming up.

"Had a nice weekend?" Jiwoo asked as we were stretching.

"I guess you can say that," I replied to her with a small smile.

"A little birdie posted a video on their snapchat at the movies with some friends," she said lifting an eyebrow. I looked at her and then at Hyunwoo who just shrugged his shoulders and kept stretching.

"What are you talking about?" I said before realizing that she was talking about the guys coming over for movie night.

"Jimin posted a snap showing your group of friends at the movies. I know you're close to them but you should be careful. His fangirls are quite protective over him," she half whispered to me. I instantly thought of the two girls in this class that obsess over him. I looked over at them and was greeted with death stares from them.

I quickly turned back around as Jiwoo laughed at me. "Are they supposed to scare me? Because they are not intimidating at all," I chuckled.

Hyunwoo and Jiwoo looked at each other before speaking up. "Intimidating or not, you should still be careful. You have no idea how far they would go to make sure no one gets near their oppa," Hyunwoo whispered.

"Ooo he's worried about you," Jiwoo nudged me and then whispered, " I think he has a crush on you."

"Y-yah that's not true!" Hyunwoo replied back which earned a laugh from Jiwoo.

"If you do like her then you have to compete with seven other boys," she said with a smirk on her face.

Hearing Jiwoo say that made me burst out laughing. "You're crazy if you think any of them like me," I said in between laughs.

Before Jiwoo could answer me, our dance teacher walked in.

"Okay guys I have a few announcements before we start. For homework due next week, you guys have to attend the schools musical this Friday and write about the different dance elements you saw throughout the musical. Pay close attention to how certain dance moves may fit the song. Also, midterms are coming up in a few weeks so until midterm week is over, you guys don't have to come to class. I'm sure you have tests to study for so you guys deserve a small break. That's all, continue stretching."

"I guess we'll get to see you dance seriously on Friday," Jiwoo said as she made her way to her dance partner. "Good luck!"

I smiled at her and continued stretching with Hyunwoo. It was silent for a few seconds until he spoke up.

"You do know that what Jiwoo said isn't true right?" He nervously looked around. "I-im not saying there isn't anything to like about you b-but I'm just saying that you know I just don't see you in that way..."

I looked at him before flashing a teasing smile. "You really do like Jiwoo don't you?" I said chuckling a bit. His face reddened at my words, causing me to laugh a little. "I'm surprised she hasn't caught on to that yet."

"Well, she has her eyes on Jimin so there's no way she would notice me," he said back as his face slowly went back to its normal color.

SHE LIKES JIMIN?? HOO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter