Chapter 11

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on yunie! Don't tell me you're scared of water!" the little boy taunted the girl.

"O-of course I'm not!" the little girl nervously said. The little girl did not know how to swim, but to impress the little boy, she jumped into the pool.

The little boy started panicking when he didn't see his friend come out of the water. "MOM HELP YUNIE ISN'T COMING OUT THE WATER! MOM!" the little boy yelled. His mom came rushing to help save the little girl, but it was too late.

Taehyung's POV

I suddenly woke up breathing heavily and sweating.

It's just a dream Taehyung. It's just a dream.

When I was little, Sooyun and I did go out swimming and she did drown but my mom was able to save her in time. I knew it was my fault that she jumped into the pool in the first place. Since then, I told myself it was my job to protect her. But then she moved away.

Even now, I sometimes feel like I have to protect her. But I don't know how to. I don't know if I actually can.

Sooyun's POV

I woke up with a headache and in a room I didn't recognize. I was wearing an oversized shirt and sweats that were way too big on me. I was about to panic before I noticed Jiwoo right next to me. I looked around the room and noticed pictures of a boy with medals and trophies hung around. This can't be Jiwoo's room, can it? Just then someone came into the room, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Well well well, look who's finally up! Damn you girls are heavy sleepers! It's almost 3 in the afternoon!" Hyunwoo said laughing. Ahh, so it's his room.

Jiwoo started moving around before groaning, " Yahhh!! Can you not be so loud?!" Jiwoo said before finally sitting up on the bed.

"Woooow, I even went through the struggle of buying you guys food and this is how I'm treated? I'm hurt." Hyunwoo said while pretending to cry. I laughed at him as he joined us on his bed.

"I hope you guys don't mind that I brought you here," he said as he scratched his head, blushing a bit. "I would've dropped you guys off at Jiwoo's but she didn't get her keys before leaving her house and no one was home." He said shrugging his shoulders before handing us some food.

"Honestly your bed is much more comfortable either way," Jiwoo said laughing, making Hyunwoo blush even more. OKAY, IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT HE LIKES HER!!!

"That reminds me," Jiwoo said with a confused face. "Either I was piss drunk last night and dreamt this or, did we actually get hang out with Park Jimin?"

"Nope, it happened," Hyunwoo said with a serious face. OH YEAH, HE WAS JEALOUS OF JIMIN LAST NIGHT RIGHT?! "Sooyun introduced us to him," he said, causing Jiwoo to look at me suspiciously.

"So how do you know Jimin?" Jiwoo asked.

At that moment I realized I never really mentioned it to them that I was in Jimin's dance club. We never really talked about him, so the topic never really came up. Should I say he's a friend or be more specific?

"Oh, a friend introduced me so we became friends," I said keeping it simple as I took a bite of my food.

"So you're just friends? Nothing else? B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter