Chapter 14

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyungs POV

Everyone's eyes were on me after I screamed at Jhope. I didn't mean to, but after the phone call I just got, I wasn't in a good mood. It was unusual for me to scream at my friends too so that probably caught them off guard.

"Well..." Sooyun said, breaking the awkward silence that was forming. "At least your screaming stopped my choking," she said smiling at me. "So thank you, everyone else for helping me," she said, playfully glaring at the others.

"Hey, if we didn't make Tae scream, you would've still been choking so you're welcome," Jhope said smiling, making everyone laugh a bit.

"Yah! You all just watched me choke!" she said laughing a bit. Soon everyone when back to making jokes and fooling around, thanks to Sooyun. Jimin looked at me from time to time but I tried not to pay attention to him.

"Okay, who wants to help out with dishes?" Sooyun said once we were all done eating. Jhope decided to help her while Jungkook decided to go shower. Jimin and I were in charge of bringing the dishes to the kitchen.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Jimin said as we were cleaning the table.

"If it's about me screaming, I apologize," I said looking at him. "I didn't mean to scream out like that."

"It's not really me you should apologize to, but that's not what I wanted to ask about."

"Oh, then what's up?"

"Do you like Sooyun?" Jimin asked with a serious tone.

I just looked at him confused before chuckling a bit. "Why the sudden curiosity?" I asked, hoping to lighten the mood.

"It's just... last night. I remember you getting mad at us being in the pool together. Then this morning you seemed quite protective over her..." Jimin said as he looked at the ground then back to me.

I just smiled at him before answering. "She's just a friend that means a lot to me." Jimin just nodded his head. "Are you asking because you're interested in her?" I asked him.

Jimin just chuckled at my response. "She's an interesting person. But you know how much my last relationship affected me," He said as he looked towards the kitchen. "But, there's something about Sooyun that is comforting in ways I can't explain," Jimin said smiling to himself.

Hearing him say that made me feel some type of way. Probably guilt because if he does like her, our possible marriage would destroy him. Jimin's last relationship ended a while ago, yet he's still heartbroken about it. I would hate to see him hurt because of me. That's the only reason you feel some type of way right?

"But," Jimin spoke up, taking me out of my thoughts. "If something were to happen between us, I have your support, right?" Jimin looked at me.

Before I could answer him, Sooyun screamed from the kitchen, "Yah! Slowpokes, there are still dishes on the table! Hurry up and pass them!"

"Okay, mom!" Jimin laughed. "I know I have your support no matter what," Jimin said as he picked up some dishes. I just gave him a small smile.

Sooyun's POV

After we were do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter