Chapter 12

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyuns POV

"So you live here?" Yoongi asked as the rest were still admiring the outside of the house.

"Yup..." I said as we started walking inside. They saw Taehyung standing near the door and eyed the both of us. I made eye contact with Jimin and he looked annoyed.

Oh no...

Then he suddenly smiled. "Well, aren't you going to let us in? Or are we having movie night outside?" Jimin said, keeping a cute smile on his face. The boys laughed at Jimin's comment as I suddenly blushed.

"I'm sorry! I'm not used to having friends over," I said as I led them inside. I took them to the living room where they all took a seat on the couches. They all instantly started joking around with each other, putting me at ease.

"Hey Sooyun, I have a question," Jhope said suddenly. "Did you and Taehyung just meet? Because you two seem to be really close."

Huh, guess Taehyung really does keep some things from them. Guess we're also good at faking that things are okay between us. I smiled at Jhope before answering. "We're actually childhood best friends, but I moved away and we recently found each other again." That caused everyone to turn to look at Taehyung and I. Taehyung just looked at me with wide eyes. Oops, guess that secret is out.

"Really?! Yah Taehyung why did you never tell us this!" Jhope said as he turned to look at Taehyung. I didn't want Taehyung to be too mad at me so I decided to quickly change the subject.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" I quickly asked standing up from the couch. "Come with me to get drinks and snacks for the movie," I said as I showed them the way to the kitchen. We made some popcorn and grabbed beer, sodas, chips, and cookies.

"So are we watching the movie in the living room?" Jungkook asked as he munched on cookies.

"Nope, we are going to the home theater," I said as I made my way to the room.

"What other rooms are there in this house?!" Jungkook said, amazed as he and the boys followed me.

"Well, we have the home theater, a home gym, a dance studio, a game room, and an indoor pool. I'll give you guys a small tour later if you want," I said shyly

"Yah, I hope you know we're all basically going to live here with you at this point," Jin said in a joking tone, making me laugh a bit.

Once inside the theater room, we all made ourselves comfortable and decided to watch a scary movie. I'm a fan of scary movies but I was sitting next to two people who seemed to get scared by everything: Jhope and Yoongi. It was funny to see Yoongi, who seems so serious, get scared so easily. After the movie finished, we decided to put a comedy movie to calm us down. The room was filled with all of our unique laughs.

The movie finished around 9 pm and the boys wanted a tour of the house. I gave them a tour and left the game room for last because I knew we would end up playing there. Once we got to the game room, we all turned into little kids and instantly went to play the games. Jin went with Yoongi to get more beer and wine for us while I challenged Jhope to a racing game.

It was nice seeing everyone enjoying themselves, especially Taehyung. For on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter