Chapter 13

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyun's POV

"What the are you guys doing." said an angry Taehyung.

I knew I probably should've been worried and distance myself from Jimin, but at the moment, everything seemed funny. I looked at Jimin before we burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry did I miss a joke?" Taehyung said getting closer to the pool.

"Oh, you missed quite a few jokes Taehyung," Jimin said, still laughing. "Yunie is quite the funny girl," he slurred, smiling at Taehyung.

"...What did you just call her?" Taehyung glared at Jimin.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't find this situation funny?

"Yunie? I heard you call her that once and I thought it was a cute nickname," Jimin said smiling innocently at me. "You don't mind me calling her that, right?"

"Get the out of the pool. Both of you," Taehyung almost growled.

Okay, so he mad mad.

"Hey Jimin, how about we call it a night?" I interrupted before Jimin said anything that would make things worse. "It's already late, so how about we get some rest," I smiled at him. We both got out of the pool while Taehyung glared at us as we picked up our shirts off the floor.

I silently led Jimin to the guest room he would be sleeping in. Taehyung gave him extra clothes so he could shower and go to sleep. I led Taehyung to a different guest room and was about to leave before he spoke up.

"Why were you and Jimin half in a swimming pool?" I turned around to see him looking at me. "What made you think it was a good idea to go swimming after drinking so much? What if something bad happened while I wasn't there? What if you..." he looked down to the floor. "...what if you drowned," he said softly.

Ah, so that's why he was so mad. He still blames himself for me drowning years ago.

I walked towards him as he still looked down. "Tae, I took swimming lessons so I now know how to swim," I said as I cupped his face with my hands. "Don't blame yourself for what happened a long time ago. It's all in the past now, okay?" I said smiling at him. He just nodded his head as I removed my hands from his face.

"You still never answered why you both were half-," he said as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Aish, my shirt felt sticky wet and it annoyed me so I took it off and I was still very much dressed," I said, rolling my eyes as I turned around to walk out the room. "Goodnight Tae."

Once in my room, I quickly made my way to the bathroom so I could shower. While showering, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Jimin. I would now be spending even more time with him because I agreed to help him. I just hope he doesn't bring up me checking him out in the future. I mentally hit myself for embarrassing myself like that. At least I didn't drink enough to wake up with a hangover.

I got out of the shower and put on some shorts and an oversized shirt, brushed my teeth, and made my way to my bed. I got into bed and put an alarm so I could prepare the guys breakfast in the morning. I doubt they'll wake up too early though. I fell asleep in no time.

*alarm rings*

I turned off my alarm and looked at the time: 10:30 am. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I smiled at my reflection because my hair was extremely messy. I brushed my hair and teeth and made my way to the kitchen to start making breakfast. In the kitchen was Hana drinking some tea. Oops, I forgot to tell her not to come in early today.

Hana looked at me and smiled. "Wild night huh?" she said as she started preparing me a coffee.

"I'm sorry for not warning you about the boys sleeping over," I said smiling shyly.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter