Chapter 10

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyun's POV

I'm not sure why Taehyung was glaring at me but, from pasts experiences, I knew he couldn't act cold to me in front of his friends. They would've questioned him if they saw that there was some type of problem between us. Might as well take advantage of this situation ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

With a smirk, I chugged down my beer and made my way to Taehyung. "TAEEE!! I'm sooo happy to see you here!!" I said in an annoying high pitch voice. I could tell he was trying hard to not show his annoyance as I squished his face with my hands. Before he could say or do anything, I took my hands off of him and started walking out of the room. "I need another drink. See you guys around!" I said to the boys as I quickly made my way back to the kitchen.

There was a group of people taking shots in the kitchen. After that encounter with Taehyung, shots seemed like the perfect thing at the moment. I wasn't a lightweight when it came to drinking and I knew my limits. I took a few shots with the group in the kitchen and chugged some drinks they mixed. I have no idea who the people were, but they seemed like fun. I grabbed another beer and made it my mission to find Jiwoo and Hyunwoo in this messy house. I found them dancing in the middle of the living room. Compared to others, they stole the spotlight because they knew how to move their bodies to the beat.

Right when I was going to approach Jiwoo and Hyunwoo, someone grabbed me by the waist. I quickly turned around, ready to fight whoever just grabbed me like that. It turned out to be Jimin and I could tell he was drunk already.

"Soooyunnn dance with meee!" He slurred as he cheekily smiled. I laughed and accepted his offer. Girl's glared at me as I danced with their "oppa," something they could only wish would happen to them. Either way, it's not like I was grinding on him or anything. We kept space between us and if we did dance close, we did so jokingly. I was having fun dancing with Jimin that I didn't even notice Jiwoo and Hyunwoo approaching us.

"Sooyun there you are!!" Jiwoo said as she as she grabbed my arm. She looked at who I was dancing with and immediately eyed me. I looked at her confused as to why she was looking at me like that. Then, I remembered that Jimin is basically like a celebrity to the dancers at our school. Ohh so she wants to be introduced. Gotchu girl.

I smiled as I touched Jimin's arm to get his attention since his eyes were half closed at this point. "Hey Jimin, I wanted to introduce you to my friends," I said as he smiled at me. "This is Jiwoo and Hyunwoo." Jimin shook their hands before smirking.

"Let's go take some shots!!" he said excitedly, to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter