Chapter 8

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyun's POV

The day went by slower than I expected. My energy was drained by the time my last class finished. Taehyung and I agreed to meet up at the cafe after our last class. I made my way over to wait for him. I ordered myself an iced coffee and a hot chocolate for Tae. Soon he walked in and we sat down at a booth.

"Hey," he said with a weak smile. I could tell he's been overthinking a lot.

"So I talked to my parents this morning..." I said as I took a sip of my iced coffee. "They said that they wouldn't make us get married right away. They want us to catch up with each other first." I watched his expression lighten up as he heard the news. "They said they'll give us some time to think about it before we rush into anything."

"So, for now, we are good right? We aren't engaged or anything?" he asked with puppy like eyes.

"No, we aren't engaged" I replied with a small smile. " Guess they aren't the monsters we thought they were right" I tried joking around. "You'll have to ask your parents for more information though because my parents left for another business trip."

He smiled at me before looking down at his drink." Also, I'm sorry about the way I acted last night... I was just-" I knew he was against us getting married but it lowkey hurt that he wasn't even slightly interested. I know he has his reasons and I have mine, so I'll try to support him.

"Hey, don't worry about it okay? We have to work through this together, not against each other." I said with a reassuring smile. Just then Taehyung phone rang. He excused himself as he answered his phone. I sat there, drinking my iced coffee until he came back.

"Okay so now that we talked through this, I need to you come with me somewhere," he said with a bright smile.

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "Back to your stalker ways are you?" I said with a smile

"Maybe," he said with his boxy smile. "You're just going to have to trust me." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the cafe and started running.

"T-TAE WHY ARE WE RUNNING," I said as he caught me by surprise. He just laughed and continued running. Soon we were in front on the building that had the dance studio Jhope told me about. "Taehyung? Why are we here?" I asked looking at the building.

"Because I have a surprise for you" he cheekily smiled as we went inside the building. We made our way to the dance studio and opened the door. I glared at Taehyung as I saw who was inside the studio. Jimin and Jhope

This is my surprise?? I didn't mind Jhope but Jimin?? Really??

"Uh, you must be Sooyun, right?" Jimin said as he nervously looked down at the floor. Was this the same Jimin that screamed at me???

"Yes, that's me... soo what's going on here???" I looked at Jhope and Taehyung suspiciously.

"I told you I'd talk to Jimin about letting you into the dance club right? Well, that's what we are here to discuss" Jhope said cheerfully.

"Listen... I wanted to apologize for the way I acted yesterday... I was going through something and I let all my anger out on you...I know that doesn't justify anything but I truly feel sorry." Why is he oddly adorable??

"When you told me Jimin screamed at you, I knew something was wrong because he's not really one to lash out like that. So, I called Jhope to speak to straighten things out with Jimin" Taehyung said and he looked at me then at Jimin. No wonder he sounded worried over the phone when I told him what happened.

I glared at Jimin before smiling at him. " Okay, Park Jimin I accept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter