Chapter 5

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooyun, tell me it's not true that you are leaving," the little kid said to the girl.

"I wish it wasn't true Tae... my parents said we have to move because of their jobs," the little girl cried as she went to hug her friend goodbye.

"Promise we'll find each other in the future no matter what," the little boy said as he held in his tears.

"I promise."

*phone rings*

What the heck? This dream again? And what time is it?? 6 am? Who the hell is calling me at this time?!?

Incoming call from: Mom

I groaned as I pressed answer.

"Sooyun darling I'm so sorry we left so suddenly without letting you know!!!" my mom practically screamed over the phone. "I promise we'll be back soon with very important news!! I have to go now, business is calling my name. Byee." she quickly hung up before I could answer. She couldn't just have texted me that!? Then again at least she took time to actually call me.

I tried to go back to sleep but after many failed attempts, I decided to just get out of bed. I brushed my teeth then made my way to the kitchen to get a cup of water and a banana. I decided that I would start my day by exercising. Since I am a dancer, I have to maintain my body healthy. I quickly ate my banana as I changed into some black sweats and a long sleeve training shirt, grabbed some earphones and my phone, and made my way out of the house. I jogged outside for a good 30 minutes before coming home. I did a quick workout in our home gym before calling it a day.

After showering, I decided to go out to get something to eat. I found a diner that was a few minutes away and sat down near a window. If you can't tell, I love sitting near windows. I ordered myself a coffee and a waffle because nothing screams healthy like eating a waffle after working out. After eating, I decided to go walk through a park since it was nice out.

I usually didn't mind being out alone but since I got back to Seoul, I realized I don't really have anyone here. All my friends were from the U.S. Yeah, I had Taehyung and his friends but I still didn't feel that connection there. I was truly alone. I decided to just go home and stay in the rest of the day.

*next day*

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter