Chapter 2

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, perfect blossom! Done with class already?" 

No way. He goes here??? Keep calm Sooyun. Don't make a fool of yourself. I started walking towards him

"Hey Taehy-" I almost finished my greeting when I tripped on the uneven walkway. So much for not making a fool of myself. Before I even got the chance to hit the floor, I felt a pair of arms catch me. 

"Seems like fate keeps wanting me to save you today huh?" Taeyhyung smiled as he kept me wrapped in his arms. Did I mention he smells good?

" Y-yeah seems like it" I smiled at him " That or you're a stalker and you're making me your next victim," I said as I jokingly glared at him. He laughed at my comment. That's when I noticed I was still in his arms. Why was I so comfortable around him if I just met him? We stayed there for a few seconds, looking into each other's eyes. He gave me a warm feeling as if he's someone I knew. Have I met him before?

Taehyung's POV

I couldn't seem to let go of Sooyun. We just stood there, her in my arms, looking into each other's eyes. People passed by and looked at us, but we were in our own world right now. Even though I just met her, I had a feeling I knew her from somewhere. But where? 

"Would you like to go get something to drink with me?" I blurted out without thinking. Crap. I let go of her as I tried covering up my sudden outburst. "T-there's a cafe here on campus a-and I was on my way there s-so you know i-if you're interested I can b-buy yo-" 

" A coffee would be nice" she smiled. "Only if you are paying," she said giggling a bit. Why was I suddenly nervous around her? "Mind leading the way? I still don't know my way around" she said with a small frown. She's beautiful that's what it is. Her short black hair complements her cute face. She also has a small natural blush which adds on to her cuteness. Not only that but she's not like other girls. Confidence radiates from her.  

I smiled at her. "Ahh, so you're new here? It's this way and don't worry, I'll catch you if you trip again" I said jokingly, adding a little wink. She laughed and softly smacked my arm

"Yah! Don't get all flirty with me now before you end up catching feelings for me" she joked back. I led the way to the cafe. The walk to the cafe was short but peaceful. We didn't talk much as Sooyun was admiring the campus for most of the time. I ordered us both drinks and we sat down at a small booth near the window. 

"So tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter