Chapter 1

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyun, tell me it's not true that you are leaving," the little kid said to the girl.

"I wish it wasn't true Tae... my parents said we have to move because of their jobs," the little girl cried as she went to hug her friend goodbye.

"Promise we'll find each other in the future no matter what," the little boy said as he held in his tears.

"I promise."

*alarm rings*

So it was just a dream huh? Why have I been having the same dream lately? Oh well.

I turned off my alarm and looked at the time: 7 am. I had an hour and a half to get ready for school. If I didn't have to shower, I would've gone back to sleep for 30 minutes. Not wanting to risk being late to my first day of school, I got out of bed and took a shower. I dried my hair and got dressed. I looked at myself in my mirror. Satisfied with my appearance, I made my way out my room and down the stairs.

"Well look who's up early! Nervous for your first day at school?" my mom asked as she ate her breakfast.

"I'm not a little kid any more mom, I'm sure I'll be fine" I joked back.

"You're right.. It feels like just yesterday you were learning how to walk and now look at you, a sophomore in college" she said as she wiped a fake tear, earning a laugh from me. "Also, your dad and I have a business trip coming up so write down a grocery list so Hana can buy you things."

Hana is our servant. My family is quite wealthy since my mom owns a company and my dad is the CEO of it. I don't really like people knowing that we're wealthy because people tend to use me for my money. You may be wondering "who's going to take over the company?" My older brother, Hyunki, is studying business in the United States. He's a senior in college so he should be back soon.

"Okay mom Ill do that when I get home! Byee."

I made my way out the door and started my walk to school. My parents usually prefer our chauffeur taking me placed but since its only a 15 minute walk to school, I wanted to walk today. During my walk, I thought back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter