Chapter 7 - The Secret Untold

Be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Ji Hyo slowly gets up without him waking up. She gets her clothes on the floor dresses up and leaves.

 

            She rides a taxi and went home. As soon as she arrives at her apartment, she drinks water and sits on her sofa.

 

            “What happen?...Why I can’t remember?...Did we do it?...” she asked herself. She pinched her cheek. “I’m not dreaming…It’s real…Oh my….what the hell happen?...” she talks.

 

            “Come on…Song Ji Hyo…think…think carefully…How the hell did you end up in that bed with him?...What are you thinking?...” she said in her mind.

 

            She tries so hard to remember but she really can’t. Her phone rings. It’s El.

 

            “Hey~…Where are you?...” El asked.

 

            “Home…”

 

            “Ohhh~…you left me last night…I thought we’ll go home together…But you left already…What a night right?...”

 

            “I’m sorry…I’m just tired…” she only said.

 

            “It’s okay…I just called to check on you…because I didn’t even saw you leave…Rest well…Bye bye…” El said and hangs up.

 

            “So I didn’t leave?...Come on…Think Ji Hyo-yah…” she thought.

 

* JONG KOOK’s HOUSE*

 

            He wakes up seeing no one beside him. “Am I really just dreaming?...but how come it feels so real?...Ani…It’s all just a dream…” he thought.

 

            He gets up, walks to the refrigerator and drinks water.


            “Foolish me…Why would I even believe that’ll happen?...Crazy me…” he said.

 

            He took a bath and went to his shop. He started to work. He wants to be busy so he’ll stop thinking about what he thought happened but didn’t actually. He’s getting crazy because he wants it to really happen. But he knows he needs to stop. For goodness sake, they’ve been separated.

 

            With all his thoughts, he accidentally injured himself. He cuts his right hand. The cut is deep, blood continuously flow from his hand.

 

            “Hyung~…What happen?...” Haha said as soon as he arrives. He immediately looks for a towel and covers his hand. “Let’s go to the hospital….” he added.

 

            They go to the nearest hospital. Jong Kook was treated. He got 8 stitches for his cut.

 

            “Thank you Haha-yah…” he smiles at him.

 

            “You should be careful Hyung~…” Haha said.

 

            “Ne~…I will…” he said.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

            The next day is another taping day at his house. Everything is set up and they also started to shoot scenes. Jong Kook is only watching them. Just then a man arrives on the set.

 

            “Ji Hyo-jagga~…” the man calls her.

 

            Ji Hyo looks at him and smiles. She runs towards him and gives him a hug. Jong Kook felt a thug in his heart seeing them.

 

            “Sun Gyun Oppa…When did you come back?...” she asked.

 

            “I’ve been here for a week already…Sorry it’s only now that I got to visit you…and the others…” he said.

 

            “All of you…looks who’s here…” Ji Hyo calls the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter