Chapter 18 - Don't let her go

Be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              As Chae Won bids her goodbye. She goes back to her home. Jong Kook accompanied her to the airport.

 

            “Smile Oppa…Let me keep that image from you…and please don’t be sorry…” Chae Won said to him. She hugs him and pats his back. “Thank you Jong Kook Oppa…I’m more grateful to you…So please don’t be sorry…You make me happy and that’s what important to me…I won’t stop or be a hindrance to your happiness…That’s my love for you…” she said.

 

            She gets teary eyes but she stops it. She didn’t want him to see her like that.

 

            Jong Kook hugs her tightly. “Be happy Chae Won-ah…You’re a good person and I know one day you’ll meet someone who will love you truly…” he said.

 

            “I will…One day…” she smiles at him and walks towards the entrance. She waves him goodbye. Jong Kook does the same. “Be happy too~…Don’t let her go…” Chae Won shouted.

 

            She smiles and goes inside. Her tears then started to fall. She knows that his love for his ex-wife won’t change. It’s still a mystery to her who is the lucky girl.

 

            She sits to her designated sit. Her tears still keep on falling.

 

            “Stop you silly~…” she talks to herself and was about to get her handkerchief when someone beside her gave her one. She looks who it is.

 

            “You can use this…” a guy said.

 

            “Thank you…” she said and gets the handkerchief.

 

            “And it’s okay…by the way…” the guy said.

 

            Chae Won looks at her clueless.

 

            “Crying…Cry more…You’ll better…” he smiles at her. “I’m Lee Joon Gi…you are?...” he offers his hand to her.

 

            His smile makes her feel lighter. She smiles too and receives his hand then shakes it. “Moon Chae Won…” she said.

 

            “It’s really nice meeting you…Chae Won-ssi…” he said.

 

            “You too…” Chae Won said.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

           

            A week passed by, Jong Kook focuses on working. Haha, Se Chan, Sang Min and Jae Hoon is so clueless by his actions. They said that he should rest even for 2 days more but he didn’t want too.

 

            “What do you think is wrong now Haha Hyung?...” Se Chan asked him.

 

            “Hmmm…actually I’m thinking too…” Haha replies.

 

            “Maybe he wants to go to Chae Won…” Sang Min said.

 

            “Ani~…you’re wrong…He don’t miss Chae Won…He misses someone else…Look at him…” Jae Hoon said.

 

            They all look at him. Just then Jong Kook felt the intense of their eyes on him. He looks at them.

 

            “What is it?...Will you stop talking about me…” Jong Kook said.

 

            Jae Hoon shakes his head. “No~…We will keep on looking at you until you decide to tell us what happen…You’ve been acting different…Come on tell us…” he said.

 

            “Jae Hoon Hyung is right…Talk about it…” Se Chan said.

 

            Beside Haha who really knows everything about Jong Kook, the three only knows about Chae Won. They didn’t even know that Jong Kook’s ex-wife is Song Ji Hyo, who they’ve met a few times before.

 

            “I guess you really won’t stop bugging me unless I talk…” Jong Kook said.

 

            The four nodded at the same time.

 

            “Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter