Chapter 4 - He frustrates me

Be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Good night Ji Hyo-yah…” Haha said to her.

 

            They bring Ji Hyo home.

 

            “Thank you too…” she just said and remembers the lamp she wanted to give to Jong Kook’s mother.

 

            “Here…give this to your mother…I hope she likes it…It’s my thank you gift for the green onion kimchi…” she said and gives it to Jong Kook.

 

            “Thank you…I’ll give it to her…” he said and they left.

 

            Ji Hyo goes up to the penthouse apartment she’s renting. She lays herself on the bench like but bigger like the normal bench. She looks at the sky and remembers what Jong Kook said earlier. Then also remembers how much she cried and hurt by him.

 

* T H R O W B A C K – Three months after her miscarriage *

 

            Jong Kook who is currently taking a shower didn’t know that Ji Hyo gets his handphone. She opens it and checks the messages. Then she saw one message with no name register to it.

 

            She opens the message.

 

            “Let’s see each other tonight…I’m not yet done with our little talk the other day…You alone…again…”

 

            Her eyes were filled with tears reading it. She calls the number. She wants to confirm it what she thought is real.

 

            “So..you call…it’s a yes right?...I’ll send the address of the hotel…Meet me…I’ll be waiting…” a woman said on the other line.

 

            Then Ji Hyo hangs up after listening to what she said. She’s right. She’s not over thinking like what Jong Kook is saying to her lately. He’s cheating.

 

            She deletes the call history and brings back his handphone. She went outside with tears still falling from her eyes. She goes straight to fire exit. Ji Hyo sits on the stairs, crying herself out while tapping on her chest. It hurts so much and it kills her.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

            Jong Kook and Haha arrive to his studio. Jong Kook looks at the woods delivered from Yeosu. He was looking for good quality of wood there. He was really shocked when he saw her. He didn’t have any thought of meeting her especially in Yeosu.

 

            “She’s still so pretty…” Haha said.

 

            “Who?...” Jong Kook asked still focused with the delivered woods.

 

            “Song Ji Hyo…your ex-wife…”

 

            He nodded. “Yah…”

 

            “For sure…she already has her new love life now…not like you…who is still alone…and didn’t want to meet other woman…” Haha teases him.

 

            “I bet she do...and you should stop being talkative for real…You told her I didn’t want the divorce…” he said.

 

            “But it’s real…”

 

            “I know…but I don’t want her to know about it…”

 

            “Pride-chicken?...Come on Hyung…There’s nothing wrong of letting her know about it…because you know she won’t care…She insisted that divorce…” Haha said.

 

            “Yah…I know…I just don’t want the past to be talk about…We both have our own life now…”  he said.

 

            * Doorbell rings *

 

            “I’ll open it for you…” Haha said and rushes to the door.

 

            “Hi…Is Jong Kook-ssi here?...” Eun Hye asked.

 

            “Ne~ he’s inside…Come in…” Haha smiles at her. “Hyung you have a visitor…” he added as he walks towards Jong Kook.

 

            “Eun Hye-ssi…I thought you’ll see the plan by tomorrow…” Jong Kook said.

 

            “I have another meeting by tomorrow…that’s why I came here…even it’s late…I sent you a message…I guess you haven’t read it…” she said.

 

            Jong Kook checks his phone. “Oh…yah I’m sorry…and it’s okay by the way…” he said and gets his sketches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter