Chapter 9 - Idiot Smile

Be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “You…make me…worry…” Ji Hyo said.  

 

            “We think your now okay...We will leave now…Thank you again Kim Jong Kook-ssi…” the manager said and they left.

 

            The two were left alone. Jong Kook felt her heart beating fast. He holds her shoulders and looks at her.

 

            “I’m okay…You should sit down…Did you run coming here?...” he said.

 

            Ji Hyo slaps his shoulder. “Ne~ I did…You…what do you think you’re doing?...My heart almost fell out hearing you have been brought to hospital…”

 

            Jong Kook can’t help but smile looking at her. She looks so worried and that makes him happy.

 

            “What are you smiling at?...Yah~…did you hit your head too?...” she said.

 

            “Thank you…for coming here…” Jong Kook said staring at her.

 

            Ji Hyo felt flustered by what he said and the way he looks at her stomach full of butterflies. The atmosphere becomes awkward luckily the doctor came in.

 

            “How are you?...” the doctor asked him.

 

            “I’m okay Doctor…Can I go home?...”

 

            “Well from your test…Yes you can go home…tomorrow…since you live in Seoul…you can have check up there…We put a supportive cast for your elbow and foot…after a week or two…you can take that away…” the doctor explains.

 

            “Thank you…I’ll have my check up in Seoul…”

 

            “Okay…He needs a lot of rest…Your husband needs a lot of care…Take care of him…then I’ll be going…” the doctor said and leaves.

 

            Ji Hyo blushes hearing that. It’s been so long since someone said that. It’s feels familiar yet uncomfortable.

 

            “I brought my car here…we can use that tomorrow…if you won’t leave me…” Jong Kook said.

 

            “I won’t leave…you…Looks like you need my assistance here…” Ji Hyo just said.

 

            “Thank you…” he smiles.

           

            Ji Hyo took care of him. The food came and she feed him. She wipes his face with wet towel. Even when he needs to use the comfort room she assists him but of course she turns her head away.

 

            They’ve been a married couple maybe that’s why she doesn’t see any shyness from Jong Kook.

 

            It’s already night. Jong Kook fell asleep. Ji Hyo looks at him.

 

            “You should be careful…I’m not always here to assists you…then maybe…you’ll have someone else to be there for you…” she said.

 

            She’s still clueless why she’s the one who got called earlier. She didn’t even know that she’s the #1 speed dial on his phone.

 

            Ji Hyo fell asleep too. She was sitting beside Jong Kook with her head resting on his bed.

 

            At 12 midnight, Jong Kook wakes up. He sees Ji Hyo sleeping. He smiles sadly looking at her.

 

            “Don’t be too kind Ji Hyo-yah…I don’t think my heart can still handle it…I’ve been avoiding you a lot…because I want you to be happy…and I know…I always know…that I’m not the one who’ll bring happiness to you…so please…just hate me…” he said and holds her face.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

            Ji Hyo’s been granted for a leave for the success of her episode and she’s now at Jong Kook’s house. After going home yesterday from Daejeon, Jong Kook told her that she can go home but as she was walking to go out of his house. He already broke a drinking glass. So she turns her back and says to him that she will stay.

 

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter