Chapter 2 - The Broken Couple

Be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Here’s the jerk…” Jong Kook smiles at her.

 

            Ji Hyo looks at him with shocked. It’s been three years since she last saw him.

 

            “Oh hi jerk!...” she smiles at him.

 

            Jong Kook smiles to her greetings then gives her what he brought. “Here…My mother won’t stop asking me…until I deliver you this…That’s your favorite green onion kimchi of hers…and other side dishes too…” he said.

 

            Ji Hyo receives it. “Woah…say my thanks to her…” she said and looks then opens the container. She gets a green onion kimchi and eats it.

 

            “Your appetite is really something…May I remind you…your eating an ice cream…” he said.

 

            “I know…I know…I just can’t resists this green onion kimchi…” she said and closes the container.  

 

            “So that’s it…The jerk is going…” Jong Kook said then leaves.

 

            She looks at him as he walks away then smiles bitterly. “The man who’s so good in walking away…” she thought.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

             * T H R O W B A C K – 5th month after the wedding *

 

            “Yah~!...Come back here…” Jong Kook shouts at her.

 

            Ji Hyo runs with his towel. “Then come and get it…”

 

            “You’re asking for a war…” he smiles and runs out of the bathroom.

 

            Ji Hyo runs away but he was faster. Jong Kook who was still soaked from bath hugs Ji Hyo tightly.

 

            “YAHHH~!...Stop it…” she said.

 

            “I won’t…You always tease me…I’ll win this time…” Jong Kook said and shakes his head that makes Ji Hyo’s drenched.

 

            “YAH~!...Stop…Stop…”

 

            Jong Kook stops then looks at her. “You won’t again with my towel…or you really love to see me like this that’s why…” he said pertaining to his ness.

 

            Ji Hyo blushes then gives his towel and about to walk away but rather than getting the towel Jong Kook throws it away then carries her.

 

            “Hey what are you doing?...” she asked.

 

            “Having our ‘LOVEY’ Time…” he whispers to her ears and walks to their room. She lays her down on the bed.

 

            “I think you should dry yourself first…” she said.

 

            He shakes his head. “Ani~…It’s better this way…” he smiles and claims her lips. They share the lovey moment they were talking. J

 

 

            * 2 years and 5 months after the wedding *

 

            “We’re so sorry…The baby didn’t make it…” the doctor said and leaves the room.

 

            Ji Hyo cries and Jong Kook hugs her tightly controlling himself not to cry too. He needs to be strong for her now.

 

            “Our baby…” she said sadly with tears falling from her eyes.

 

            Jong Kook looks at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter