Chapter 1 - The Married Couple

Be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 – The Married Couple

 

            Ji Hyo’s wearing her favorite smile while looking at him. She wraps her arms around him and kisses his cheeks. And that made him smile to his eyes.

 

            “I love you so much…” he says to her looking straight to his eyes.

 

            Ji Hyo felt it to her veins. She’s so in love with this man. “And I love you too…so much…” she smiles.

 

            He planted a soft sweet kiss to her lips and get on his knees, holding a ring.

 

            “Will you marry me Ji Hyo-yah?...” Jong Kook gets teary eyed.

 

            As excitement flows inside her, she cries and smiles. “Yes..Yes...Yes I’ll marry you…”

 

            Jong Kook smiles so happily put the ring on her finger then hug her tightly.

 

            “I promise I’ll make you happy…” he says.

 

            Hearing his words, she hugs her tightly too. “We’ll be happy…” she said.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

            She’s walking slowly, wearing her beautiful gown that makes her so beautiful. She was so happy. After knowing Jong Kook, all she ever dream of was a happy family with him. They were together for 3 years and they both know they were meant for each other even their family and friends believes in it too.

 

            Tears fall from her eyes. She wipes it, the tears of happiness. It’s so overwhelming all the feelings she feels now. And he’s looking at her walking closer to him. He smiles sweetly and felt his heart heavy from happiness and love. How can grateful he can be? He’s marrying his life. The person he prays for. The person he wants to spend his whole life with is now in front of her.

 

            They held hands and walk together to the altar.

 

            “I, Kim Jong Kook, take you to be my wife, to have and hold, from this time forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.” he vows.

 

            “I, Song Ji Hyo, take you to be my husband, to have and hold, from this time forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.” she vows.

 

            They exchanged their rings. Then the priest pronounce them husband and wife.

 

            “You may kiss the bride…” he says.

 

            Jong Kook raised the veil and holds her closes to him.

 

            “Saranghae…” he said.

 

            “Saranghae…” she said.

 

            Then they kiss and the crowd claps for them.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

            * P R E S E N T *

               

                Song Ji Hyo was looking at her laptop typing the script for the last episode of the drama she's working on.

 

              

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter