Chapter 14 - Double Date

Be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             Jong Kook was frozen looking at her. He was so fascinated by her.

 

            “Hey you’re here…” Chae Won said and holds his arm.

 

            Jong Kook came back to reality hearing her. “Ah ne~…” he just said.

 

            “What can you say?...” El asked. “I bet your date won’t be stop looking at you…” she added.

 

            “I bet he will…” Jong Kook said. “She looks lovely…” he added.

 

            “You’re right…She’s so beautiful…I helped her…I do her makeup and also hair…” Chae Won said.

 

            “Thank you Chae Won-ssi…” Ji Hyo said to her.

 

            “But still…I feel so nervous for her…How about we tag along?...” El suggested.

 

            Ji Hyo looks at her. ‘What the hell are you doing?’

 

            El just smiles at her. “Do you like the idea Chae Won-ssi?...I’m also curious with the guy…and I still think this woman will runaway and won’t go to her blind date…”

 

            Chae Won looks so excited. She looks at Jong Kook. “Can we?...” she asked him.

 

            Jong Kook just nods his head.

 

            “Yeay~… Thank you!...Let’s go…” Chae Won said.

 

 

* I T A L I A N   R E S T A U R A N T *

           

            El looks at Ji Hyo and checks her look. “Okay…everything’s good….you look jjang…” she said and gave her thumbs up. “Go inside…we’ll follow and we’ll spy where you can’t notice us…” she added.

 

            Ji Hyo just takes a deep breath and enters the restaurant. She didn’t really want to have a blind date but her friends won’t stop her from asking. She just agrees and didn’t have the plan to go. But El won’t leave her alone and this happen. Jong Kook and Chae Won were with them. How can she feel at ease with this?

 

            She shakes her head. “No Ji Hyo-yah…You can do it…You need to move forward to like what he’s doing…Aja…” she said in her mind.

 

             She goes inside the restaurant and look for her blind date. Then she saw him. He’s standing looking at her.

 

            The three goes inside the restaurant too and sits to a place where they’re not noticeable but they can still saw them.

 

            Ji Hyo walks towards him. The guy smiles at her.

 

            “You’re so beautiful…” he said while still mesmerized by her. “I’m sorry…I’m Song Jong Ho…” he said and offers his hand.

 

            Ji Hyo smiles to him. “Song Ji Hyo…” then shakes his hand.

 

            They both sit facing each other.

 

            El and Chae Won looks at them and felt so excited.

 

            “He’s so handsome…They look good together…Omo~…” El exclaims.

 

            “You’re right…They really look so good together…” Chae Won said too.

 

            Jong Kook takes a glance on Ji Hyo and the guy. The guy is tall built and has good looks. The two were right they good look together.

 

            “It’s nice to meet you…” Jong Ho said to her.

 

            “It’s nice to meet you too…” she replies.

 

            “Yoon Ju sunbaenim told me you’re a writer and you were the one who writes the hit drama about the divorce couple…I’m a fan actually…I really like that drama…” he said.

 

            “Thank you…I’m glad you like it…” she said.

 

            Ji Hyo thought it will be awkward to have a blind date but luckily they get along well. As they were talking, they found out they have the same taste in food, movies and other things too. They keep on talking even while eating.

 

            The two keeps on looking at them even while they’re eating.

 

            “I think they were having fun…” El said and feels happy about it.

 

            Chae Won nodded. “They were laughing and keeps on talking…This date won’t be the last…” she said.

 

            “YEAAAAH~~!!!...” El blurts out from excitement.

 

            The other people look at them also Ji Hyo and Jong Ho.

 

            El stands up and said her sorry.

 

            After eating, Ji Hyo and Jong Ho stand up and ready to leave. El and Chae Won is ready to leave too to follow them.

 

            “Can we stop following them?...” Jong Kook said. He wants to stop because he feels frustrated inside and he didn’t like watching her ex wife having her date. It feels too awkward to him.

 

            “No~…” El firmly said.

 

            Ji Hyo and Jong Ho get out of the restaurant and they did too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter