Chapter 5 - Dream House

Be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

          Jong Kook seriously stares at her. “You look so unhappy Ji Hyo-yah…like you’ll never be happy again…and with that…I give up…because I can’t make you happy…because…I’m..the reason your smiles were gone…” he said.

 

            Ji Hyo looks at him. His serious face that is staring at her makes her want to cry but she won’t let that happen.

 

            “Yah you’re right…Thank you for taking me home…” she said and went inside her house.

 

            As she enters tears started to fall from her eyes. She goes to her bed and buried her face to her pillow.

 

            “You give up…that easily…you should…you should have…held unto me tightly…because that time…I…just need…to see you…fighting for us…for you not to let go…but you still did…like nothing happens…” she thought.

 

            Jong Kook drives back to his studio instead of going home. He wears his apron and started to work. The look on Ji Hyo’s face can’t get out of his head. Her question keeps ringing on his ear.

 

            “Damn~…” he said and stops what he’s doing. He sat down brush his hair with his hands. “Stop Jong Kook-ah…It’s all in the past…it’s just a fleeting emotion…” he said to himself.

 

            “Right…She only asked…There’s no meaning behind it…Nothing…” he thought.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            3 weeks passed, Ji Hyo is currently listening to her boss grunts. She’s stuck writing Episode 5.

 

            “The director were already thrilled with this project Ji Hyo-ssi…They were asking for the new script…They were asking until Episode 10 so they can now start the taping…Everything is set…and we’re just waiting for you…” Ye Ji Won said.

 

            “I know…I’m sorry for the delay…I’ll write as soon as I can…” she said.

 

            “Do you need a break?...Do you need  a vacation?...” her boss said.

 

            “No…I’ll give you the script for Episode 5 and 6 at the end of the week…”

 

            “Okay…”

 

            Ji Hyo leaves her office and goes to her sit.

 

            “Did she scold you?....” El asked.

 

            She shakes her head. “She’s really looking forward for this project…and I really need to write…I assure her that I’ll give her Episode 5 and 6 at the end of the week…”

 

            “Then that’s really a big good luck to you…You should start now…that’s only 4 days you know…and you don’t even know how to start your episode 5…”   

 

            “I’m going out…I really need to have an inspiration or something…so that I can write again…” Ji Hyo said.

 

            “Okay…AJA!...” El smiles at her.

 

            First Ji Hyo goes to a coffee shop, watching people interact to each other. Somehow she got an idea but not much. Second, she goes to a park. She’s watching people again. Then she saw a happy family having a picnic. Her heart aches seeing them. That’s the dream she’s hoping to have but everything’s gone now. She shakes her head and just goes home.

 

            She turns on her laptop and started to write. Luckily she finishes half of episode 5. She looks at the clock and it’s already 10:00 PM. Her tummy growls from hunger. She goes out and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter