Chapter 11 - She's lovely

Be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           
​ “You…what did you do to me?...” she said on her mind.

​ She turns her back and goes back to the bar. She drinks her beer in one shot. El cheers her while drinking.

​“Better prepare yourself…I’m going to get so drunk…” Ji Hyo said to her.

​“Araseo…Let’s get wasted…” El said.

 

The next day, Ji Hyo wakes up with bad headache. She gets up and drinks water. "I shouldn't drink that much...My head is killing me..."she said and sits down.

 

Then she remembers Jong Kook.

 

"He's really a jerk..." She said and drinks again.

 

She feels awful. Why did she even feel this way? After what happen he didn't see her again. Well she knows they’re not together but they seem so okay then he suddenly become like that. She felt so furious about it. She wants to confront him but she stops herself from doing so. They have their own life now and that's it.

~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Jong Kook's Furniture Shop*

 

"Hyung..I'm here..." Haha said as he enters the door. "I've brought some food..." He added.

 

Jong Kook is busy doing his work. He needs to finish it by this week. "Okay...I'm going up..." He said and he goes up. "What did you bring?..." He added.

 

"You'll love this for sure..." Haha said and opens the Tupperware. "Marinated raw crabs..." He excitedly said.

 

"Woah...let's eat..." Jong Kook said.

 

They started to eat. It's Jong Kook's favorite. He ate a lot and Haha too.

 

"I'm so full...Thanks..." Jong Kook said.

 

"No problem Hyung....I know you're so busy lately and you even skipped meals from time to time...that's how much I love you Hyung..." Haha said and uses his fingers to make a heart.

 

"Uri Dongseng~...Saranghae..." He hugs him tightly.

 

"Hyung~..." Haha hugs him too.

 

"I saw her the other night..." Jong Kook said.

 

Haha looks at him. He knows how difficult for him to stop seeing her. "Did you talk to her?..." He asked.

 

"No...I'm with a friend...She asked me to tour her around the area...I just saw her from a distance...She's just walking...and I just went my way..." Jong Kook explains.

 

"Are you okay?..."

 

Jong Kook nodded. "Ne~...I think so..."

 

"For real?..." Haha asked.

 

Jong Kook didn't respond.

 

"See Hyung...Why can't you just tell her everything?...I think she's not seeing anyone...She won't take care of you like that if she have someone...I'm so frustrated by you two..." Haha blurted out.

 

"It's not that simple...Can't you see Haha-yah?...We're separate because of me..."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter