Chapter 15 - Friends

Be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           “You look so happy with her…I’m glad you are…” she said in her mind.

           

            Ji Hyo stands up and walks away. Jong Ho follows her silently. He didn’t talk to her instead he stays behind her.

 

            She stops walking and sits beside the tree. She wants to stop thinking about Jong Kook. She took sighs.

 

            “Looks like you’re in a heavy thought…” Jong Ho said and sits beside her.

 

            Ji Hyo was flustered. She didn’t know he’s there. 

 

            “I’m sorry…” she said.

 

            Jong Ho shakes his head. “It’s okay…You don’t need to talk about it…if you don’t want too…” he smiles at her.

 

            “Thank you…also…thank you for coming here…” Ji Hyo said.

 

            “I should be the thanking you…It’s really nice to go here…and I want to do some check up with the kids…” he said.

 

            “That would be really nice…” she smiles at him.

 

            “Let’s go…after what they’re doing I’ll start checking them up…” he said and stands up. He offers his hand for her. Ji Hyo held his hand and he helps her stands up.

 

            They go back to them and Jong Ho told Chae Won about what he wants to do. Chae Won thanked him. They organize the kids and Jong Ho starts to check each one of them. Ji Hyo accompanies him while doing it.

 

            While the other kids where lined up to Jong Ho, Jong Kook is playing soccer with the other kids.

 

            “Good~!...That’s it~!...” Jong Kook praises the kid who goal.

 

            The kid runs to him and gives him high five.

 

            They keep on playing until one of the kids gets injured. Chae Won helps the kid and brings him to Jong Ho.

 

            Ji Hyo assists Jong Ho while he’s cleaning the wound.

 

            Jong Kook just looks at them. Chae Won holds his arm and whisper. “They were so cute together…right?...” she said.

 

            “Ne~…” he just said.

 

            Time passes by, the check up is done but the rain keeps on pouring. The head nun insists that they should go home tomorrow. They decided to stay since the rain won’t stop. It will be dangerous to drive.

 

            After dinner, they were brought to their rooms. Ji Hyo and Chae Won will share a room and Jong Kook and Jong Ho too.

 

            Ji Hyo and Chae Won lay to the bed.

 

            “It’s really a nice day…Thank you for inviting us…” Ji Hyo said.

 

            “Ne~…You’re welcome…Jong Ho is really a nice person…” Chae Won said.

 

            “Ne~…He’s really nice…and caring…”

 

            “Unnie~…It’s okay if I can call you Unnie?...” she asked.

 

            “It’s okay…” Ji Hyo agrees.

 

            “Unnie~…What do you think of Jong Kook Oppa?...He’s really nice right?...”

 

            “Yah he’s nice…”

 

            “I really like him…and I love everything about him…even he is already divorce once…”

 

            Ji Hyo glances at her. “She knows…” she thought.

 

            “That’s great if you like him….” Ji Hyo said.

 

            “Jong Kook Oppa has been to hell…I saw him coping up with everything that happened to him…He doesn’t talk to anybody…He is always alone…then one day I decided to approach him…I’m glad he started to open up…have friends…smile…His smile is everything…The first time I saw his smile…I melt…and I decided that I want to protect that precious smile of his…” Chae Won said.

 

            “Hell?...Why would he be down?...” Ji Hyo said in her mind.

 

            “I’ll tell you what happen…” Chae Won said.

 

 

* T H R O W B A C K *

 

            After going to Paris, Jong Kook didn’t have any idea what to do. He’s lost. He didn’t know where to start. He lived like for 3 months but one day as he was walking to a street with different furniture shop. He fell in love with it. So he enrolls to an art school and studied about it. That’s where he met Chae Won who is also studying painting.

 

            Chae Won accidentally pours paint to him and that how it all starts. That’s how they became friends. How he started to have friends again. Talk, laugh and just enjoy living.

 

            4 months passed by, they have a get together for their club. They went to a villa and have some food and drinks. Everyone was so drunk even Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter