Chapter 8 - #1 Speed dial

Be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             After that night, Jong Kook didn’t reappear when there is a shooting at his house. Instead Haha assists them. The last day of taping comes. Jong Kook still didn’t appear. Haha is watching the taping scene when Ji Hyo talks to him.

 

            “Oppa…Is he still busy?...” Ji Hyo said.

 

            “Ne~…Hyung is so busy…He had a lot of work…” Haha replies.

 

            “But it’s the last day of taping…we want to say our thanks to him…” she said.

 

            “It’s okay Ji Hyo-yah…Your director already had a talk with him earlier…”

 

            “Earlier?...Did he go here?...”

 

            “Ne~…He drop by for a while…then he leaves…” Haha said.

 

             “Did you see him El?...” Ji Hyo asked her.

 

            “Who?...Jong Kook Oppa?...” El said.

 

            Ji Hyo nodded. “Ne~…Haha Oppa said he drop by earlier and had a talk with our director…”

 

            “I saw him…I even say hi to him…” El said.

 

            It’s been a 2 months since he last saw him. She didn’t know if what’s wrong nor is there something wrong. It feels like his avoiding her. She stops thinking about it and focuses on her work.  

 

            It’s already night, the taping is done. They decided to have a party. They went to a samgyupsal restaurant. All of them were gathered, Haha joins too. They ate and had talks when Jong Kook arrives.

 

            “Jong Kook-ssi…Thank you for coming…” the director said.

 

            Hearing his name, Ji Hyo turns to look at him. He got a new haircut. She notices it. But to her surprise he is not alone. He is with the woman she saw before.

 

            “Oh that’s the woman before…right Ji Hyo-yah?...” El said while looking at them.

 

            She just nodded.

 

            “Ohhh…looks like Jong Kook Oppa is so busy with other thing that’s why he’s not there when we have our taping…” El said.

 

            “Looks like it…” Ji Hyo said and turns her head then drinks her soju.

 

            Jong Kook and Eun Hye walks toward their table.

 

            “Can we join you?...” Jong Kook asked.

 

            “Of course Oppa…” El said.

 

            The two sits with them. Ji Hyo didn’t know but the awkward feeling she has can’t get away. Jong Kook introduces Eun Hye to them. Ji Hyo greets her too.

 

            Haha talks to Eun Hye too also El. They talk about her coffee shop and invited them to come visit sometime.

 

            Ji Hyo drinks soju when she puts her glass down. Jong Kook pours soju into her glass.

 

            “Thank you…” she just said.

 

            “You should pour some on my glass too…” Jong Kook said and smiles at bit. Ji Hyo does it and smiles a bit too.

 

            El gets close to Haha and Eun Hye. An hour passes by, when Sun Gyun joins them too. Ji Hyo felt glad when he arrives. The awkward feeling having Jong Kook and Eun Hye with them fades away.

 

            Sun Gyun and Ji Hyo talk and laugh. Jong Kook tries his best not to care. He talks with the others so Ji Hyo will not notice that he’s so concern about how she treats Sun Gyun.

 

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter