Chapter 12 - Get lost

Be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             Jong Kook stops as he sees Ji Hyo but Ji Won started to talk to him.

 

            “It’s really nice meeting you Kim Jong Kook-ssi…I’ve heard a lot about you…” she smiles at him.

 

            Jong Kook smiles a bit to her. “Nice to meet you…”

 

            “I’m with my officemates…” Ji Won said.

 

            Ji Hyo gave El a look ‘Don’t react like you know him’. El gets what she’s trying to say. So she smiles and took his hand and Ji Hyo does too.

 

            “Do you like that painting?...” Chae Won asked Ji Hyo. She’s pertaining the painting that looks like Jong Kook.

 

            “Ahh~…Ne~…” she just response.

 

            “Actually he’s my model…” Chae Won smiles at Jong Kook. “We’re in Paris back then…We’re both studying…He has a furniture shop…You can check his shop…” she explains.

 

            “Paris?...They’ve known each other years ago...” Ji Hyo thought.

 

            El response to her instead. “We’ll do…one day…” she said. She holds Ji Hyo’s hand. “We’ll check other paintings…if you’ll excuse us…” El added and they left them.

 

            Jong Kook looks at the painting then turns to Ji Hyo who is getting drag by El.

 

            “Oppa…Unnie’s asking you something…” Chae Won said.

 

            “I’m so-rry…What is it?...” Jong Kook asked Ji Won.

 

            “I said I’ll stop by your shop one of this days…I want to order some chairs and tables for the vacation house of my family…” she said.

 

            “That would be great…Here’s my card…” Jong Kook said and gives his business card.

 

            He still can’t stop thinking about Ji Hyo. He wants to go to her but his will is stopping him. So he just accompanies Chae Won, they talk to her visitors.

 

            El drags Ji Hyo outside the gallery. Somewhere they can talk freely.

 

            “Future Husband?...Is Jong Kook Oppa engage?...” El asked her.

 

            “Maybe…I don’t know…” Ji Hyo said.     

 

            “Ji Hyo-yah…there’s something you’re not telling me…What is it?...I’ve been staying still until you tell it to me…but the way you look at him and how flustered you are…There’s something…Come on…Talk…” El demands an explanation.

 

            “I’ve just…started…to feel something…and I don’t want to admit but…It’s like all the feelings were growing…I’m trying to stop…I do…I really do but…seeing him today…I…can’t stop this anymore…” Ji Hyo said.    

 

            “Ji Hyo-yah…when did it all started?...” El asked.

 

            Then Ji Hyo told her about Jong Kook’s accident and her taking care of him. How he just stops seeing her.

 

            El hugs Ji Hyo. “Should I just run to him and punch him hard?...”

 

            Ji Hyo chuckles. “Do it…”

 

            “Let just go home before Ji Won kwajang-nim finds us…”  El smiles to her and they left.

 

            Meanwhile, Jong Kook who is walking around to find Ji Hyo. Ji Won stops as she sees him.

 

            “Are you looking for Chae Won?...” she asked.

 

            Jong Kook just nod.

 

            “She’s over there…” Ji Won said and pointed where Chae Won is.

 

            “Thank you…” he said.

 

            “Till we see each other again Jong Kook-ssi…I already said my goodbye to Chae Won…” she said.

 

            “You’re leaving already?...” he really wants to ask her where Ji Hyo is.

 

            “Ne~…the other two left without me…”

 

            “Ah is that so?...” he just said.

 

 

            “Then…it’s nice meeting you…” Ji Won smiles to him and waves her goodbye.

 

            Jong Kook gets his phone and look for her number. He wants to call her but he stops and put his phone on his pocket.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter