Chapter 19 - Miserable Mess

Be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Please wake up…this hand…I will never let it go…never…so please stay with me…I love you so much…I never stop loving you…” Jong Kook said.

 

            He wipes his tears. “I will make sure you’ll be okay…I’m here…I won’t leave you…” he said.

 

            The nurse calls him to get prep him and check his compatibility with Ji Hyo.

 

            “El…Please stay with her…” he asked her.

 

            “Don’t worry…I will…” she said.

 

            Jong Kook kisses her forehead. “Saranghae….” he said and leaves.

 

            He got tested for compatibility. He keeps on praying that he’ll be. He needs to be. He wants to save her.

 

            After an hour, he’s waiting for the result. Haha and Se Chan arrive at the hospital.

 

            “Hyung…” the two said.

 

            Haha hugs him. Se Chan pats his back.

 

            “Is she okay?...” Haha asked him.

 

            Jong Kook shakes his head. “She needs transplant…I got tested if I’m compatible I’ll donate…”

 

            The doctor walks towards them.

 

            The three of them were so nervous about the result.

 

            “You’re compatible Jong Kook-ssi…” the doctor said.

 

            “Thank you, Doc…” he said.

 

            “The nurse we’ll talk to you and prep you so we can start the operation as soon as possible…” the doctor said.

 

            “Okay, Doc…Thank you so much…” he said.

 

            The doctor leaves them.

 

            “She’ll be okay Hyung…” Haha said.

 

            “Yes…She will be…” Jong Kook replies.

 

~ 6 hours passed by ~     

 

            El, Haha and Se Chan stays with Ji Hyo. Jong Kook is already prep. The nurse gets Ji Hyo and brings her to the Operating Room. The three followed Ji Hyo. Jong Kook is already there lying on the bed too.

 

            Haha holds his hand. “Hyung…be strong too…Okay?...You can do it…” he said.

 

            Se Chan holds his another hand too. “Hyung…We’ll be waiting here…”

 

            Jong Kook smiles at them. “It will be okay…” he said.

 

            El smiles sadly and tears fall from her eyes. Jong Kook looks at her.

 

            “She’ll be okay…Don’t worry…She’s strong you know that…” he said to her.

 

            El nodded. “Be strong too Oppa…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter