~ 16

Married Off To The Prince

Taekwoon woke up the next morning by Hakyeon, who was teasing him by kissing Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon groaned and faintly smiled when he looked at Hakyeon. Their first night as newly weds was amazing, but the two still couldn't believe that they were married. They just needed a few days to let it all sink in.

''Goodmorning Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon said and smiled as he kissed Taekwoon. After a short kiss, he pulled back and over Taekwoon's cheek.

''Goodmorning Hakyeon.'' Taekwoon responded with a slight hoarse voice and Hakyeon kissed him again. Taekwoon placed his hand on Hakyeon's shoulder and it was Hakyeon who deepened the kiss. Hakyeon loved to wake his husband like this in the morning and Taekwoon didn't seem to care about that, because he enjoyed it. 

Hakyeon pulled back again and chuckled when he over Taekwoon's cheek. Taekwoon loved it to wake up like this every morning and he honestly loved this much more than waking up on his own. Taekwoon slightly forgot about how his old life was about and got used to his life as a prince more and more. But Taekwoon hoped that he would ever see his best friend again, because he was curious how his life was like now.

''Come on pretty boy, get up. The photographer will come over today and he can be here anytime soon.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon groaned, before receiving another short kiss from Hakyeon. Hakyeon loved to kiss him, it was because Taekwoon looked handsome and Hakyeon had the urge to kiss him everytime he looked at Taekwoon.

Right after the two got up, a knock from a maid was heard on the door. Hakyeon let the maids enter the room and both Taekwoon and Hakyeon were surrounded by maids. The maids already were told by the queen how the two had to look like. Hakyeon was going to wear a dark blue coat, a black shirt underneath and black pants. His look was finished by black shoes. Taekwoon was going to wear the outfit Hakyeon had chosen for him, everything was black except the coat.

Another maid was doing both Hakyeon's and Taekwoon's make up and the make up was matching their looks very well. The two weren't wearing make up a lot, but it looked good on them whenever they did.

''Alright Your Majesty, we are done. You are ready to go.'' the maid said as she finished Taekwoon's make up. Hakyeon got up first and bowed at the maids as he waited at the door. When Taekwoon was fully ready, he got up aswell and bowed towards the maids. He made his way to Hakyeon, who hooked in his arm and the two waited until all the maids had left the room. Taekwoon and Hakyeon followed them downstairs and they made their way to the diningroom to have breakfast.

''Goodmorning to our newly weds. How did you two sleep?'' the queen said and Taekwoon smiled. The first night as newly weds was amazing and it felt even better compared to the first night that Taekwoon stayed here.

During breakfast, the queen shared her excitement of the photoshoot of today. The queen always was very excited when the photographer came over to make photos of the family, because she loved to show the best side of herself. The king liked these photoshoots, because he loved to show how wealthy he was.

For Taekwoon, it was going to be his debut on these photos. These photos would be shown through the entire kingdom and everyone would see the newly weds on these photos for the first time. Taekwoon hoped that Jae Young would like these photos, he wanted that Jae Young was thinking that his best friend was doing well besides being a royal now.

''Nervous Taekwoon? Because this is your first time right?'' the king asked and Taekwoon nodded very quickly. Taekwoon was a little nervous, even more nervous than he was for the wedding. It was an ordinary photoshoot, but these photos would be seen by everyone. And Taekwoon was nervous about the reaction that would come from the vampires.

Hakyeon hooked Taekwoon's arm in and smiled. He would help Taekwoon to feel less nervous, but he understood all too well how Taekwoon felt. At the time Hakyeon joined his parents for the photoshoot for the first time, Hakyeon was nervous too. He hoped that the vampires would like the photos that he appeared on, but the family recieved good comments when they showed up the next time at an event.

''You'll be fine Taekwoon. The photographer is very nice and he'll keep in mind that it's your first time. Don't worry about the photos, the kingdom will love them. They know about your process from being selected by my father until our marriage, so the vampires will love the photos.'' Hakyeon whispered and kissed Taekwoon's cheek. 

The king and the queen smiled when they saw the couple like this. Taekwoon was still a rookie to everything of the royal family, but everyone would help him out. Hakyeon in particular, because he was married to Taekwoon.

That's when the waiters came in and brought the food for the family. They also wished a lot of happiness and luck towards the newly wedded couple, before they left the room again. Hakyeon didn't let go of Taekwoon's arm and the two started to eat at the same time the king and the queen started to eat. Taekwoon managed to eat like the Cha's did and Hakyeon was extremely proud of Taekwoon for changing his eating habits.

Hakyeon was after a few seonds the first one who finished breakfast and over Taekwoon's arm. Taekwoon chuckled while he was enjoying breakfast and closed his eyes to enjoy his food more and more. This food was the best he ever ate in his entire life and it was also a lot fresher compared to what he used to eat at his old home.

Once Taekwoon was finished, he wiped off the blood stains around his mouth and looked at Hakyeon who smiled at him. To Hakyeon, Taekwoon was the most special vampire he ever met in his life. And it was still unbelievable that Hakyeon was married to Taekwoon.

''How was breakfast, my love?'' Hakyeon asked and kissed Taekwoon. Taekwoon chuckled and placed his other hand on Hakyeon's shoulder. Hakyeon loved to kiss Taekwoon, because it felt good.

After Hakyeon pulled back, he smiled at Taekwoon and pulled Taekwoon closer.

''I'm excited for the photoshoot, because I'm sure that the photos will look good.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon simply nodded. He was still a bit nervous to attend the photoshoot, but Hakyeon was with him. So nothing could go that much wrong today.