~ 4

Married Off To The Prince

After the announcement, the family made their way inside and Hakyeon immediately grabbed Taekwoon's arm. The king and the queen chuckled when they saw how close the two already were and their son in particular, because he was very much against this marriage at first. But it was a good thing to them that Hakyeon changed so much after Taekwoon was brought in as Hakyeon's fiance.

''I'll take Taekwoon with me, I want some more private time with him. Because once we are married, we must be near each other. And besides, Taekwoon is someone I really want to get married to. He is a handsome one.'' Hakyeon said and his parents just stood there laughing as Hakyeon took Taekwoon with him. Taekwoon slowly got more used to the amount of time that Hakyeon touched him and he slowly started to enjoy it.

The two made their way to Hakyeon's bedroom and Hakyeon told Taekwoon that he had to take a seat at his bed, so Taekwoon did as the prince told him. Hakyeon closed the door and left to get something. Taekwoon was a bit curious what Hakyeon was going to get for him, but Taekwoon knew for himself that he no longer had to call Hakyeon by his title. Hakyeon and his family were equal to him now, because Taekwoon entered the Cha family by today. But he would be an official Cha family member when he was married to Hakyeon.

Taekwoon looked at his clothes yet again and realised yet again how much his life changed. His own 'normal' life was over now and he was going to marry the heir to the Cha's throne, but he still hoped that Jae Young would stay friends with him. Jae Young was one of a few friends Taekwoon had, so he hoped that Jae Young wouldn't think that Taekwoon didn't care about him anymore.

Hakyeon returned within a few minutes and came with a few presents. Taekwoon wondered where this was all about, because he wasn't expecting it to recieve any presents already.

''I brought some presents for you, I got these from my parents and there's also one present coming from all the staff who work for us. Now that you're going to be a part of our family, you definitely need something to show that you belong to us.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon nodded, before Hakyeon handed over the first present. It was a small box, but it was cute. Taekwoon opened the small box and a ring was shown.

''This is a ring with our coat of arms on it. Wear this when we're in public and everyone knows that you're a part of our family.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon took the ring out of the box, before he slid the ring on his finger. Hakyeon smiled when he looked at Taekwoon's hand, because he was proud of that Taekwoon wore the ring to show that he was a part of his family.

Taekwoon opened one present after another and Taekwoon appreciated the presents that he got from Hakyeon. It really made him feel welcome into the Cha family and Hakyeon already spoiled him more than he ever was in his entire life.

Taekwoon got presents as a new outfit, a hairpiece with the Cha's coat of arms, a golden bracelet and 2 necklaces. His parents also added a handwritten letter, which welcomed Taekwoon into the family aswell and that they were looking forward to the wedding.

''Thank you for these presents, Hakyeon. I feel very welcome by these presents and I hope that all of you will help me out to get used to this lifestyle.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon sat down next to Taekwoon on the bed, before he took Taekwoon's hand in his.

''I'm glad that you like them, Taekwoon. We spent a lot of time and care at selecting these, which we already did before my father found you.'' Hakyeon said and pulled Taekwoon closer, before Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon close enough to kiss him. Taekwoon really seemed to enjoy it for his first kiss and giggled when Hakyeon deepend the kiss a little.

Hakyeon took it slow with this kiss, because he wasn't sure whether Taekwoon had kissed before or not. The kiss also didn't last long, because Hakyeon pulled back after 10 minutes.

''I don't know if this was your first kiss or not, but I want to take it slow. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon still felt numb. This was his first kiss, but it was the most impressive one so far. 

''Well, it was my first kiss. But it was the most impressive one so far and I loved it, Hakyeon.'' Taekwoon responded and felt like he wasn't sure where he was. Hakyeon giggled and through Taekwoon's hair, resulting in Taekwoon's lips curl up in a smile.

The two didn't say anything and Hakyeon got lost in Taekwoon's eyes. Hakyeon has been around many men in his life ,both in formal and informal ways, but Taekwoon was definitely the prettiest. Even if Taekwoon wouldn't have been his fiance, Hakyeon would think that Taekwoon was pretty handsome.

Taekwoon's eyes went down to his lap and Hakyeon let go of him, before he looked away.

''I hope that I don't make you feel uncomfortable Taekwoon. But you have to get used to my personality, because I am very extrovert and very easygoing. Maybe a little too much, because I don't know when someone is uncomfortable or not.'' Hakyeon apologized and Taekwoon looked up, before he placed a hand on Hakyeon's lap.

''No Hakyeon, that's not it. It won't leave my mind that this is my new life. My friend was more obsessed with your family than I was and he always loved to share how he imagined to stand next to you. But it's still unreal that I'll get married to you and that I'll be an official member of the Cha family.'' Taekwoon shared and Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon on his lap, before he over Taekwoon's back.

''My father saw something in you what made him choose for you, something that your friend hasn't. I'll help you to get used to this life, because you'll come with me whenever we appear in public. Once we appear in public, it'll make you realise how your new life is.'' Hakyeon said and wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's waist. Taekwoon chuckled when he looked at the prince.

''And I like you a lot Taekwoon. Your personality is the opposite from mine and you're gorgeous to look at. I'm sure that everyone will be jealous when the two of us appear in public together.'' Hakyeon said before he kissed Taekwoon again.

Hakyeon had no further details about the wedding, he only could wait until his parents would announce some more towards the two of them.