~ 7

Married Off To The Prince

It was time for dinner with the entire Cha family. Hakyeon assured Taekwoon that this was going to happen a lot more, especially with special events. And this would also happen when the two got married. The family made their way to the diningroom and Hakyeon held his fiance close. To Hongbin and the other cousins, it looked cute to see Hakyeon like this. Hakyeon never has been this happy before.

''It surprises us to see you like this, Hakyeon. We haven't seen you this happy before.'' Jin Ha commented and Hakyeon chuckled when he looked at Jin Ha. Hakyeon knew about everything that would be expected from him at some point, but he never wanted to be ready to go into an arranged marriage. Even though he knew he would reach that moment at some point, Hakyeon didn't want to get married. But now that he was engaged to Taekwoon, it changed Hakyeon for the better.

''You know how I think about an arranged marriage, but that changed when my dad came back with Taekwoon. My dad knew very well who would be the perfect partner and who wouldn't. I don't want anyone else as my partner anymore, because I already have him.'' Hakyeon sounded very enthusiastic and smiled when he looked at Taekwoon. His cousins chuckled and whispered to each other how cute Hakyeon was by now, because he finally had someone to care for.

Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon with him to Hakyeon's main seat and once Hakyeon sat down, Hakyeon tapped on the chair on his left and Taekwoon sat down on that chair. Hakyeon had to sit next to his mum, because he was the heir to the Cha's throne.

The entire family kept talking once they sat down and Taekwoon kept his mouth shut. Taekwoon didn't really have anything to talk about and was only busy with taking everything in what he saw. It has been a few days since the king announced that Hakyeon was engaged and ever since then, Taekwoon was living a life his best friend dreamt about. Jae Young didn't look like he was jealous, but Taekwoon was very much aware of that Jae Young was very jealous at Taekwoon. A life he dreamt about, was destined for his best friend.

''You aren't a big talker, are you?'' Wonshik asked as he looked at Taekwoon. Taekwoon nodded and sighed a little bit.

''That's right Wonshik. It's not because I don't like to talk ,that was me in the past, but I don't really have anything to talk about.'' Taekwoon answered and Wonshik nodded, while he looked at Hongbin. Hongbin chuckled and the two looked at Taekwoon.

''If you don't mind, we would like to know more about your past. We know that you're Hakyeon's fiance, but we don't know a lot about you. Besides the fact that you proved us that you weren't anything like the Jung vampires we know about.'' Hongbin spoke up and Taekwoon gave him a slight nod.

''I actually grew up in a household in which I was an only child. Like I said before, I haven't had a great time at home and I moved out when it was time for me. After I moved out, they never visited me again.'' Taekwoon briefly said and he heard Wonshik sigh deep.

Taekwoon told the entire family about his past. For some reason, his parents managed to get alcohol and both got drunk. But they also used drugs, something that was rare for a vampire.

''Wow Taekwoon, now I finally understand why you're glad that you're parents don't know about your engagement. It's sad to see how your life was ruined by your parents.'' Hongbin managed to get out of his mouth and Hakyeon silently took Taekwoon's hand in his. Hakyeon was clearly shocked by the entire story of Taekwoon and Hakyeon wanted to do everything to take good care of Taekwoon.

''Even Hakyeon is shocked by what you told us, I'm sure he wants to change your life by taking good care of you. He wants to make your feel loved, something your parents didn't give you.'' the king spoke up and Hakyeon nodded. Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon and smiled, because he was glad that he ended up in the right family. 

Hakyeon kissed Taekwoon's cheek and Taekwoon's head rested on Hakyeon's shoulder. Now that Taekwoon was engaged to Hakyeon, he could express himself a little more. It felt a little uncomfortable when he entered the palace at first, but he now felt like he was at a safe place.

Before anyone could speak again, the waiters brought in dinner. This was something Taekwoon still had to get used to, because he was used to get his own food out of the kitchen instead of vampires bring it to him.

The cloches were removed and a huge bowl of blood was revealed. Taekwoon had learnt that everyone had to eat well by getting these big bowls. Once everyone recieved something, the king gave the sign to eat. Taekwoon ate a little slower than everyone else of the family, but he at least ate a little more formal compared to the family did. Taekwoon was a little scared to change his eating habits, but he might change a little when either Hakyeon or anyone else of the Cha's would say that he could eat a little more like them.

And just like Taekwoon predicted, he felt a hand on his shoulder from Hakyeon and Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon.

''It's been days since you moved in with us and you're eating like this all the time, you can change it a little bit. You're going to be a Cha after all once we're married.'' Hakyeon whispered and Taekwoon faintly smiled. Hakyeon was right. Once the two were married, his eating habits had to change. Taekwoon had to eat like a Cha, whether they were at home or somewhere in public.

Taekwoon looked in the corner of his eye when he looked back at his food. Hakyeon was eating a little bit like a monster, the natural way of how a vampire was supposed to eat. To him, his parents must be the reason why he ate very formal.

Taekwoon finished his meal and wiped off the remains that was left around his lips. He heard Hakyeon chuckle and Hakyeon kissed Taekwoon's temple shortly after. Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon and Hakyeon took Taekwoon's hand in his.

''You're cute, Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon said and the pride was heard in his voice. Taekwoon chuckled and lowered his head, because the compliments still were a little too much for him. 

Right after everyone finished their meal, Hakyeon kissed Taekwoon again and Hakyeon wrapped his hand around Taekwoon's neck to deepen the kiss. Hakyeon was on cloud nine that his relatives accepted Taekwoon into the family and Hakyeon loved to show that Taekwoon made him think twice about the arranged marriaged.

Hakyeon now was more than ready to call Taekwoon his...

A/N I wrote both parts at school. The first part in my first class and the second one in my second class. I'm sneaky again, ayyyy