~ 18

Married Off To The Prince

After a few hours passed since the photographer left to take a look at the photos he had made. Taekwoon didn't care much about that, but it was a big deal for the king and his wife. These photos meant a lot for the king and the queen, because these photos represented the family and they represented the Cha's image.

Hakyeon kept saying to Taekwoon that he was going to look amazing on the photos, resulting in a shy look on Taekwoon's face. Hakyeon chuckled and he wrapped his arms around Taekwoon. Hakyeon was sure that Taekwoon would look amazing on the photos if they would see them, because Taekwoon already proved that he was the perfect match for him. 

''I am so sorry that it took me so long, but I needed a long time to look at the photos so that they would match with your expectations. You can take a look and share with me what you think of them.'' the photographer said as he bowed after he entered the room. The Cha family made their way to the photographer and they looked at the photos which were selected by the photographer. Just like the Cha's predicted, Taekwoon looked perfect on the photos.

''Wow Taekwoon, look at these ones. You don't even look like the Taekwoon anymore that walked in here after you were selected by my dad. You act like a prince for sure.'' Hakyeon said as he pointed at the photos of the Cha family together. The look in Taekwoon's eyes showed nothing else but royalty, something the king and the queen were glad about to see.

''Well well, this confirms more and more that Taekwoon is where he belongs now.'' the queen said as she kept an eye on Taekwoon on the photos. Not only was Taekwoon very photogenic, he was also acting like they wanted him to act like. The Taekwoon that first walked in here after he was chosen by the king was nowhere to be seen anymore. Taekwoon had changed a lot after he was engaged to Hakyeon.

The king and the queen chose one photo that they absolutely liked and both Hakyeon and Taekwoon agreed. So the photographer moved on to the photos of only the king and the queen and the photographer let Hakyeon and Taekwoon choose first. Taekwoon immediately chose the one in which the king and the queen stood in a V-shape ,their chests facing each other, and it was visible that the two held each other's hand.

''Your husband has an eye for detail, my prince. He also manages to choose one of the best photos ever.'' the photographer said and Hakyeon chuckled, before he bowed at the photographer. Hakyeon wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist and pulled him closer. Taekwoon chuckled as he looked at Hakyeon, before he recieved a kiss on his cheek. Taekwoon turned back at the camera and turned shy when both the photographer as the king and the queen kept saying that he for sure chose the most gorgeous photo of the two.

Then, it was time to select the most gorgeous photo of Hakyeon and Taekwoon. These photos showed more and more that Taekwoon was at the right place now, because the king and the queen couldn't stop talking about how much they loved these photos.

''I think that as soon as the kingdom sees this photo of you two, that they will agree with the fact that Taekwoon is the perfect match to be Hakyeon's husband. You look very royal on this photo Taekwoon, I love your pose and I love how your eyes look like.'' the queen said and Hakyeon held Taekwoon close. The more Hakyeon saw these photos, the more he fell in love with Taekwoon. Taekwoon was his and would be forever his, so he was glad that he got married to Taekwoon.

Their rings looked amazing on the photo and very much visible. They looked perfect and Hakyeon was proud that he could show with the entire kingdom that Taekwoon was his now.

''You look absolutely perfect Taekwoon. I am more than happy that you're my husband now. And these photos confirm even more that you are gorgeous.'' Hakyeon softly whispered into Taekwoon's ear and Taekwoon chuckled. The queen smiled as she and her husband chose the most gorgeous photo of the two. The photographer thanked all of them and left. He had promised to print these photos and that these would be shown in the entire kingdom.

The four royals made their way inside and it was then that Hakyeon took his chance as he started to kiss Taekwoon. Taekwoon answered the kiss and felt Hakyeon's arms around him at the same time. Hakyeon didn't care that his parents were around them, but they didn't care about it either. They loved to see the two like this and it confirmed more and more that Taekwoon was a match made in heaven for Hakyeon.

Hakyeon broke the kiss and the four of them entered the livingroom. Taekwoon had experienced something else he never thought about when he saw the Cha family at first. They always showed up with the three of them and everything looked perfect, but Taekwoon had no clue what went on behind closed doors. This showed him what he never knew before.

''Well Taekwoon, I hope that you know more about our family now than you ever knew about us.'' the king said and Taekwoon politely nodded at the king. He indeed learned more what the Cha's did what the public didn't see.

''Well, I never knew about these photoshoots if I may be very honest. My friend always saw these photos of your family and was constantly talking about how much he loved Hakyeon on those photos, I seriously never paid attention to the photos. I really thought that you were attention seekers or something.'' Taekwoon honestly explained and the king nodded in response. The more Taekwoon learned about the Cha's, the more the king learned about how Taekwoon was like before he was chosen as Hakyeon's partner.

To the king, Taekwoon had changed a lot. He didn't know that Taekwoon was one of the haters that the family had, but Taekwoon was more of the silence haters. Taekwoon never spoke out loud what he thought of the family. Aside from that, Taekwoon accepted his fate after the king took Taekwoon with him to the palace. Taekwoon remained very polite and that never left Taekwoon, because Taekwoon stayed polite. Even shortly after the engagement was made public.

Hakyeon was proud of Taekwoon, because this marked Taekwoon's debut on the official photos of the family which would be spread through the entire kingdom.