~ 10

Married Off To The Prince

The two quickly made their way to the ballroom, where all the decoration was stored. It was up to the couple to decide what they would like to see as decoration in the ballroom, where the reception was going to be held. There were different kinds of flowers in different colors, so it was a hard choice to pick flowers they both liked.

''Alright Taekwoon, do you have a flower that you like a lot?'' Hakyeon asked as he kissed Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon chuckled and nodded. He remembered the day that he was young and that he loved to spend lots of time in the garden. One of his favorite flowers was the rose and he spent a lot of time by just looking at the roses.

''I do. I always loved to look at roses, so I'd love to see roses in the decoration. On each table, I'd love to see roses in the bouquet.'' Taekwoon shared and the maids nodded, before they took the red roses ,where Taekwoon pointed at, apart. Taekwoon looked at the other flowers and chose blue flowers aswell. Hakyeon also chose flowers and those small bouquets were going to be in the center of some tables, while the rose bouquets were going to be the center of the other tables.

''And what about the chandelier? We believe that it's only there for decoration.'' one of the maids said and Hakyeon looked up at the chandelier. It's been a long time since that thing worked, but his dad never thought that it was needed to get it fixed. And Taekwoon wondered why it wasn't working, but it was clear to him that no one ever has thought of fixing it.

The maids wrote everything down on a paper to make sure that they wouldn't forget anything. Hakyeon even shared about the tablecloth that had to cover the tables and what had to cover the chairs. Everything was going to be white with a golden border and Taekwoon already tried to imagine how it would look like To his imagination, it looked wonderful.

''Well Taekwoon, what do you think?'' Hakyeon asked as Taekwoon blinked to wake up into reality again. The maids chuckled when they saw the cute interaction between Hakyeon and Taekwoon. The two grew closer by the minute and the couple was a rolemodel to many vampires in the kingdom. Lots of young vampires wanted to be like them and older couples tried to love each other as much as the royal couple did.

''I already see it in front of me, it looks lovely.'' Taekwoon responded to Hakyeon's question and Hakyeon smiled as he kissed Taekwoon's cheek. Taekwoon chuckled again and wrapped an arm around Hakyeon's waist. The maids smiled bright at the two and thanked them for their time, before all of them bowed and the couple left the ballroom.

''It's becoming a reality more and more. I'm excited to get married, but I'm also nervous at the time that comes once we're married. Because it won't take long before my dad will hand over his title to me and I'm scared that I'll fail.'' Hakyeon said as the fear was heard in his voice. Taekwoon kissed Hakyeon's neck and pulled Hakyeon close.

''You'll do well Hakyeon. Don't worry, I'm on your side.'' Taekwoon tried to encourage Hakyeon and it seemed to work, because Hakyeon smiled when he looked at Taekwoon.

''Look who we have here. Our favorite couple.'' the queen said as she approached the two. The two bowed at her and she pulled Taekwoon in for a quick hug. Ever since Taekwoon was introduced as Hakyeon's fiance, Taekwoon became a beloved member of the family and no one could wait before the two were married. Because that would be the moment that Taekwoon was an official member of the Cha family.

''How did it go at the tailor and in the ballroom?'' the queen asked and Taekwoon smiled bright at her as his arm was hooked in by Hakyeon.

''It went well actually in both cases. The bouquets at the tables are going to be prepared aswell as our suits. His will be made of silk, while mine will be made of velvet.'' Taekwoon said and realised how soon his old life was gone for good. Once he was married to Hakyeon, he would get the title of a prince and he no longer would be an average vampire. From then, he would appear in public on Hakyeon's side and he would join Hakyeon whenever Hakyeon would attent events.

The three of them made their way to the livingroom, where the king accompanied the three shortly after. It was unbelievable to him aswell that his son was growing up so fast and that he was going to get married soon, though the date wasn't set yet. But that was going to change today. 

''I already have set the day of the wedding and it'll take place in 2 weeks.'' the king said and Taekwoon looked with wide eyes at Hakyeon, who looked with the exact same look at Taekwoon. In 2 weeks? Why this quick?

''Is it always this quick within the royal family?'' Taekwoon asked when he looked back at the king and the king nodded as a response to Taekwoon's answer. Taekwoon was dumb smacked by this, because it was new to him that the royals married very quickly after their engagement. But this was his new life, so he had to get used to those quick marriages too.

Hakyeon took Taekwoon's hand in his and pulled the younger closer. Hakyeon could imagine that it was more shocking to Taekwoon, since this was all new to him. Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon and didn't know what to say anymore.

''It's okay Taekwoon, it's all new to you. Don't worry.'' Hakyeon whispered and Taekwoon's head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder as Hakyeon wrapped his other arm around Taekwoon's waist. Everything in this lifestyle was new to Taekwoon and it didn't matter how much time was left until the wedding was there, Taekwoon needed a long time to get used to everything that was going to be a part of his new life.

The queen got up from the couch and sat down on her knees in front of Taekwoon, before she over Taekwoon's leg. Taekwoon looked at her and a smile was shown on her face.

''Don't worry Taekwoon, we'll help you to get used to everything. All of us would've felt the same if we were in your shoes, but this is the first time that we experience how others outside the royal family live like. But like I said, we will help you okay? You'll be a great prince.'' the queen said and Taekwoon faintly smiled at her.

He was happy with all the support he got from this family.