~ 8

Married Off To The Prince

After dinner was over, Hakyeon took Taekwoon with him to the garden and the two made a walk through the huge garden. Hakyeon wanted some time alone again with his fiance and the garden was the perfect place to have some time for yourself.

''How do you feel now that you met my relatives?'' Hakyeon asked as he tightened the grip on Taekwoon's hand a little. Taekwoon was silent, but managed to look at Hakyeon with a smile.

''I was surprised at first that the Jung vampires are known as the most dangerous vampires in the whole kingdom, but I wanted to show them that I am nothing like those Jung vampires. Other than that, I would say that I'm okay now with having such a big family around me.'' Taekwoon said and looked away from Hakyeon again. He was used to how big the Cha family was, but it would take him a longer time to officially see them as his in laws.

Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon's hand and wrapped his arm around Taekwoon's waist to pull the younger closer. Hakyeon would've said the same if it was the other way around, but it was a lot harder for him to imagine how a 'normal' life would be like. Hakyeon grew up in the luxury that everyone wished to have, so he never stood still on the fact that a lot of vampires aren't lucky and live a life that's even worse.

''You'll get to learn more about everything once you're offically mine, because I'll show you everything what I couldn't show you earlier. But we are nothing like the vampires claim, it's just that everything takes place behind closed doors.'' Hakyeon explained and Taekwoon nodded. Taekwoon was still a rookie and still had to get used to some strict ways of the Cha family, but he would be fine.

It didn't take long before the two were accompanied by Wonshik and Hongbin. Hakyeon was the closest to Wonshik and Hongbin, because they were there for him when Hakyeon needed support but they also knew when they had to stay away from him.

''We thought that it was a great moment to catch up with you two, but especially with Taekwoon. We would like to get to know your personality better, because we could tell that you were quite uncomfortable around the entire family.'' Wonshik said as he looked at Taekwoon. Taekwoon nodded, but didn't look at any of them. 

''To me, it's a great idea. But it depends on Taekwoon. If he doesn't want it right now, than you two should respect that.'' Hakyeon reminded his two cousins on it. Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon and a faint smile was on his face as if Hakyeon had read his mind. Hakyeon could hear what was going on inside Taekwoon's mind, but this wasn't something Taekwoon wasn't thinking about.

The four young men sat down on the luxurious bench and Taekwoon sat in the middle, as if he was the most important vampire right now. To the Cha's, he actually was. But Taekwoon didn't really feel important and he didn't want to feel important, he was just an average vampire.

The minutes passed by and the four men talked about a lot of things, but they mainly talked about how the life of the Cha's is like. Taekwoon was still a rookie and he was used to live on his own. Taekwoon was used to do everything on his own and he now had more vampires around him who would be around him all the time.

''But did you ever dream of something like this, Taekwoon? I have heard vampires say that they dreamed of it to be a prince or a princess.'' Hongbin asked as he looked at Taekwoon at some point. Taekwoon shook his head and it was then that Hakyeon couldn't keep his hands off Taekwoon anymore as he took Taekwoon's hands in his.

''I actually never did. I thought that my life was normal enough and I tried to do everything to stay hidden. Not in the way of not showing up in public, but I didn't want to be noticed by important vampires like you. I just don't like it to get a lot of attention.'' Taekwoon explained, resulting in a frown appearing on the faces of the three princes. They were surprised to hear about how uncomfortable Taekwoon is when he gets all the attention.

''We'll help you to train in that, because the vampires can't see the uncomfort in your eyes when you show up in public on Hakyeon's side. It sounds rude, but it's the reality of being a prince. Once you're married to Hakyeon, you're automatically a prince aswell. And you'll learn that our way of living is way different and a lot more strict than your former life was like.'' Wonshik explained to Taekwoon and Taekwoon nodded in response. It would sound a little like the royal family were living a luxurious life, but they had a lot of strict rules to follow.

This conversation made Taekwoon realise more and more that his life was changing for good. He was about to follow more strict rules and he had to share his life with someone. Taekwoon wasn't really busy with thinking about finding love and to get married, but the king changed his fate. The king chose Taekwoon as the perfect partner of Hakyeon and once Hakyeon was married, Hakyeon still had the rights to become the new king once his father decided it was the best to take a step back.

''Once Hakyeon is your husband, you're also a part of the big Cha family. Your former life is gone for good and this is your new life. But don't worry, we'll help you. The entire family will help you.'' Hongbin assured him and placed his hand on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon faintly smiled as he looked at Hongbin, because he was happy with the help he got from the family.

Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon closer and Hakyeon's head was on Taekwoon's shoulder within seconds, which was cute to Hongbin and Wonshik. They chuckled and Hakyeon joined them, but only Taekwoon remained quiet.

''Hakyeon really has changed a lot. Before he was introduced to you, he wanted to be as tough as his father is and didn't care much about what everyone thought. He was very selfish and thought that it was all about him. But after the announcement of the king looking for a partner for Hakyeon, Hakyeon sadly had to accept that his life had to change and he realised that he better not could mess with his father, so he slowly accepted the fact that his father was going to look for a partner for him.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon's eyes widen when he heard how Hakyeon was like before he came into Hakyeon's life.

''But you changed him for the better.'' Hongbin added and smiled. Both Wonshik and Hongbin were happy to see Hakyeon like they saw him now in front of them. Hakyeon's softer side was showing and this was the favorite side of Hakyeon to Wonshik and Hongbin.

The two were happy that Hakyeon had someone to truly care for.