~ 11

Married Off To The Prince

After 2 weeks, the wedding was finally there. Taekwoon already was at the cathedral where the wedding would take place. He was the one who would walk down the aisle to Hakyeon and he was more than excited to see Hakyeon finally there. He knew about the color and the fabric of Hakyeon's suit, but that didn't mean he knew how it would look on him. And Hakyeon didn't know about how Taekwoon's suit would look either, though he also knew about the color and the fabric.

The tailor made the jacket the same length as Taekwoon wore at the time he showed up to measure the sizes, but this jacket was made of velvet. The tailor absolutely loved the coat that Taekwoon came in when he and Hakyeon showed up at the tailor. Taekwoon was amazed by how amazing this looks on him, he was very thankful that the tailor made him something like this. He definitely couldn't wait to come back to the tailor for some more clothes, because the tailor did an incredible good job.

''Nervous Taekwoon?'' the queen asked and Taekwoon nodded slightly. He indeed was nervous for this, because he wasn't expecting it to get married. Not basically at this point, but his entire life basically. The queen took Taekwoon's hand in hers and smiled when the two looked at each other.

''I understand, I felt the same when I was in your shoes. But it's a chance you only get once in a lifetime and you're going to be amazing next to Hakyeon. I see why my husband chose you as Hakyeon's partner.'' the queen continued and Taekwoon turned shy, resulting in looking down with a shy smile on his face. He heard it a lot ,also from Hakyeon's relatives, that he was the perfect partner for Hakyeon and that he made Hakyeon change his vision about an arranged marriage.

''It's unbelievable that I went from an average vampire to Hakyeon's husband. I'm glad that the entire Cha accepted me as a part of their family, I'm glad that I am welcomed by them.'' Taekwoon told her and the queen placed her other hand on Taekwoon's cheek as she over Taekwoon's cheek.

''Once you get that ring on your finger, your old life belongs to the past and your life with Hakyeon is your new life. Don't worry, you still have us when things become a little too much for you.'' the queen said and Taekwoon smiled at her, before he slightly nodded at her. The queen was right and Taekwoon should be thankful for that.

The two heard the music starting to play and the queen smiled at Taekwoon, because this was the moment that his life was going to change for good. The doors opened and the guests got up from their seat as they looked at Taekwoon. 

The queen and Taekwoon walked in slow steps down the aisle to Hakyeon, who was waiting for Taekwoon with a bright smile on his face.

Taekwoon smiled when he and Hakyeon stood across from each other. The two had each other's hands tight and the Priest started to tell his story about how the two met and he also shares a long story about Taekwoon's past. To Taekwoon, it wasn't really needed that everyone knew about how Taekwoon lived like before the king dragged him into this life. But Hakyeon assured him that it was okay, because everyone the family dealt with had to know a bit about Taekwoon.

Taekwoon looked at the guests at the first few rows and smiled when he saw that Jae Young was there. He hoped that Jae Young didn't forget about him, but he was glad that he didn't forget Taekwoon. Taekwoon looked back at Hakyeon, who kept smiling at Taekwoon. Hakyeon didn't know why Taekwoon looked at the guests, but he was happy to see a smile on Taekwoon's face. Meaning that Taekwoon saw someone in there that Taekwoon was happy about to see.

After a long time, it was finally time for the moment both had been waiting for. Hakyeon took the first ring and took Taekwoon's right hand in his.

''Repeat after me, Your Majesty. I ,Cha Hakyeon, the Crown Prince, take you ,Jung Taekwoon, as my wedded husband. I will be on your side in good and in bad times and I shall be the biggest support in your life.'' the Priest said and Hakyeon repeated after the Priest, before Hakyeon applied the ring on Taekwoon's finger.

Then, it was time for Taekwoon and he took the other ring as he held Hakyeon's right hand in his.

''I ,Jung Taekwoon, will take the Crown Prince ,Cha Hakyeon, as my wedded husband. I will be on your side in good and in bad times and I shall be the biggest support in your life.'' Taekwoon repeated and applied the ring on Hakyeon's hand. Hakyeon smiled at Taekwoon and the two turned to the guests.

''I hereby would like to introduce you to our new royal couple and they will be seen as one entity.'' the Priest said and the two men kissed, before they left the cathedral while the guests clapped for the two. Taekwoon and Hakyeon entered the carriage that would bring them back to the palace. Once it drove away, Hakyeon crashed his lips on Taekwoon again and Taekwoon chuckled before he placed his hand on Hakyeon's shoulder.

The two were officially married now and their new life was about to begin. And Hakyeon was the most excited about that.

''I can't believe that we're married now, Taekwoon. I'm sure that your friend is jealous at you.'' Hakyeon said as he broke free from the kiss. Taekwoon nodded when he answered the indirect question of Hakyeon. He saw that Jae Young was jealous at Taekwoon, because he wished that he stood in Taekwoon's shoes over here. But he also wished Taekwoon the very best.

''Well, he said a lot of times how much he hoped that he was the perfect match for you when your father announced the search for a partner. But I honestly don't think that his looks wouldn't make you feel happy.'' Taekwoon shared and Hakyeon's head was resting on Taekwoon's shoulder. Hakyeon had to admit that Taekwoon was right. He had seen this friend of Taekwoon a few times, but he knew that he wouldn't be happy if his dad would choose Jae Young to be his partner. But it was unexpected for Hakyeon that Taekwoon showed up at the palace, because Hakyeon fell in love with him right away.

And now, the two were married.

A/N I know some of you were waiting for this, so here it is. I could write it at the day the the public transport strikes, so I couldn't go to school and I already worked on two other stories. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter