~ 17

Married Off To The Prince

After everyone finished breakfast, a maid came into the diningroom and she told the family that the photographer was ready for them to show up. Hakyeon smiled when he looked at Taekwoon, because it was Taekwoon's time to make his debut at these family photos.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon got up from their seats as they were waiting for the king and the queen to rise from their seats. Once everyone got up from their seat, the Cha's made their way towards the garden. Each year, the family photos were taken in the garden. It was the perfect place for it and the garden always looked amazing on the photos.

''Goodmorning Your Majesty, it's good to see you all again. Ah and you must be the prince's husband right? Nice to meet you.'' the photographer said and looked at Taekwoon as Taekwoon bowed at him. Hakyeon held Taekwoon's hand tight in his and Taekwoon looked at him with a smile. Hakyeon did everything he could to make Taekwoon feel as comfortable as possible.

The photographer wanted to make some photos of the king and the queen first, because those photos would be shown in areas like the entrance of the museum and it even was shown in the mall for some reason. So the king and the queen made their way to the gorgeous spot where the photographer wanted them. Taekwoon and Hakyeon still stood in their spot and they looked at how the photographer was making his photos.

''You didn't tell me that your parents were this photogenic, Hakyeon.'' Taekwoon said as he was amazed by how good the king and the queen looked like. Hakyeon chuckled and pulled Taekwoon a little closer, before he kissed Taekwoon's cheek. Hakyeon was glad that Taekwoon finally saw how it went and Hakyeon couldn't wait for their turn, because he was excited to see how Taekwoon was doing.

''I'm used to this, but it's great to see how you think about it.'' Hakyeon said as he pressed another kiss on Taekwoon's cheek. Taekwoon chuckled and looked at Hakyeon, who didn't stop with smiling. Taekwoon learned more and more about this family, even after he was married to Hakyeon.

''Alright Your Majesty, now it's your turn to join His Majesty the King and Her Majesty the Queen.'' the photographer said as he looked towards Hakyeon and Taekwoon. Hakyeon smiled and pulled Taekwoon with him. Some maids helped the photographer out by placing the bench at the spot and they quickly left the set. The photographer explained that he wanted the king and the queen to sit down at the bench and both Hakyeon and Taekwoon had to take a seat at both handrails. 

Hakyeon sat down on one of them, while Taekwoon sat down at the other. The photographer started to make photos and the photographer kept giving Hakyeon a few suggestions how Hakyeon had to pose, while Taekwoon recieved none of them. Taekwoon was doing well and he also recieved those compliments during the photoshoot. It surprised the king and the queen that Taekwoon was doing so well on these photos already.

Then, it was time for Taekwoon and Hakyeon only. The king and the queen left and looked from behind the scenes how the newly weds were doing. They were surprised how Taekwoon was doing, while he never had made any photos of himself before.

The two stood in the exact same pose as the king and the queen, in a V position as their chests were facing each other. Hakyeon got a lot of suggestions of how to pose again and Taekwoon didn't get any again. This surprised the king and the queen even more, because they were surprised. They were surprised by how well Taekwoon was doing, while he never had attended any photoshoots before.

Then, the photographer wanted them to change their pose. They stood with their backs against each other and Taekwoon's head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder. Both looked into the direction of the photographer and he was in love with the way the two stood.

''I think that this is going to give me the most beautiful photos of you two.'' the photographer said as he made one photo after another. The king and the queen smiled as they saw how well the two were doing and they were sure that wonderful photos would be made of them.

''Now, I want to make a close up photo of you two. Please turn and hold each other close.'' the photographer said and the two did as the photographer asked. They turned and Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's waist. Taekwoon placed his hands on Hakyeon's shoulders and their faces nearly hit each other.

''Ahh wonderful. Stay like this.'' the photographer said and made several photos again. Taekwoon heard the king and the queen say that the two were doing well. It made him feel good, because it motivated him to do even better.

The photographer kept making photos and after a while, it was a wrap.

''Thank you very much. I'll take a look at the photos and I'll select the best ones, so that you can decide which the kingdom will see.'' the photographer said and bowed towards the four of them. They bowed back and Taekwoon and Hakyeon followed the king and the queen inside. The four of them made their way to the livingroom and it was then that the queen pulled Taekwoon in for a quick hug.

''You surprised me a lot today, Taekwoon. How can you be such a professional when you never have attended any photoshoots before?'' the queen asked and Taekwoon chuckled. He was surprised about this aswell, because he never knew that he was photogenic.

''I am not a professional, my Queen. I just never knew that I am photogenic.'' Taekwoon said and smiled when the queen let go of him. The four of them sat down on the two couches ,which were across from each other, and Hakyeon wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist with a smile. Taekwoon was happy that it was over now, because he was nervous on how he was doing. But he was curious to see how the photos turned out, because he didn't want to look awful on the photos that the entire kingdom would see.

''I'm pretty sure that you look good on the photos Taekwoon. The more I see of you, the more I am convinced that I have made the right decision by choosing you as Hakyeon's husband.'' the king said and Taekwoon smiled as he bowed towards the king. Taekwoon was more than happy to recieve these compliments, but they also made him turn shy.

For now, Taekwoon could hope that he looked great on those photos.