~ 13

Married Off To The Prince

After everyone finished dinner, it was time for the two to have their first dance. The two made their way to the dance floor and Hakyeon smiled the brightest he had never done before. Hakyeon's family and relatives were glad to see Hakyeon this happy, because Hakyeon deserved it to be happy. They all knew about Hakyeon's reaction when it was announced that the king would find Hakyeon a partner, but they're glad that Hakyeon agreed to marry Taekwoon once the two met.

The two had practiced their dance a lot and Hakyeon was surprised by how rhythmic Taekwoon was, because Taekwoon learned the dance real quick and didn't make any mistakes after that first practice.

Once the two had taken their position, Taekwoon could hear how excited everyone was for the two to have their first dance together. Not everyone was familiar with Taekwoon yet, but that was about to change. Taekwoon was an official member of the Cha family now and he would appear a lot more in public compared to before he was thrown into this life. Taekwoon no longer was an ordinary vampire like his friend Jae Young is, he was a prince now. And once Hakyeon was going to rule over this kingdom, Taekwoon would be on his side.

It was time for the two to dance as the music started to play. The two had prepared a waltz for their guests and it was Hakyeon in particular who hoped that their guests would enjoy what the two prepared for them. Everyone basically looked up to him, so Hakyeon had to fulfill his role of being the nation's favorite.

The two used the entire dancefloor and Taekwoon tried not to pay attention to the reactions from the guests, but he picked up a few every now and then. The guests were positive about how well the dance went, but the most comments went about Taekwoon in particular. They were surprised about how Taekwoon was doing the waltz and they were amazed by how well Taekwoon was dancing, he was rhythmic for sure.

Wonshik and the other relatives of Hakyeon couldn't take their eyes off Taekwoon. He was chosen by the king to marry Hakyeon and now, he did the waltz flawless. None of them were aware of how rhythmic Taekwoon was.

''Taekwoon definitely should join Hakyeon when that dance party is coming again.'' Hongbin whispered into Jaehwan's ear, who nodded with a smile on his face. The royal family attended a dance party every year and it was for royals only. From a lot of kingdoms, the royal couples and their relatives showed up and lots of different styles came forward. From the waltz to hip hop and so on, but all of them had to be in a formal way. This year, the dance party would take place 2 weeks away from this day.

''You're right Hongbin. I'm pretty sure that Taekwoon will blow us away there. I mean, I didn't know he could dance very well.'' Jaehwan responded to Hongbin and all of them looked back at the newly weds. Taekwoon went from a suspicious vampire ,because of his last name, to a wellrespected prince.

Once the two finished, they recieved a lot of applause from the guests. The two bowed towards the guests and left the dancefloor, while the music was by the DJ.

''Wow Taekwoon, you did a great job. I think you are the biggest surprise of tonight by showing how rhythmic you are.'' Hakyeon said as he kissed Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon chuckled and the two sat down upon their seats. Hakyeon took Taekwoon's hand in his and the newly weds looked at each other. Hakyeon pressed his lips on Taekwoon's and started to kiss Taekwoon. Taekwoon chuckled and closed his eyes to enjoy the kiss.

Taekwoon deepend the kiss shortly after and he felt Hakyeon's right hand at the back of his neck. Taekwoon felt how happy Hakyeon was during the kiss and it made him chuckle again. Tonight was going to be the first night of the two as the newly weds and that would be a little more special now than it was when the two were engaged.

Hakyeon pullled back and couldn't stop smiling. Hakyeon was more than happy that Taekwoon was officially his, because this would also bring him closer to the title he deserves for so long. But Hakyeon wouldn't rule on his own, he would rule with Taekwoon next to him.

''I still can't believe that we're married, Taekwoon. I can't believe that you're mine. And for both of us, our vision to an arranged marriage has changed aswell.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon smiled. Hakyeon was right about that. Before all of this, neither of them wanted to get married. Once they met, it was Hakyeon who fell in love with Taekwoon and he changed his vision about an arranged marriage. But that wouldn't take away that Hakyeon would allow an arranged marriage once he would have kids on his own. Hakyeon would never set an arranged marriage for any of his children, but he would tell them that they could only date someone who was of royal descent.

''It makes me feel so much different Hakyeon. It makes me feel so much more responsible, but I'm sure that it's because of my title now. I'm no longer an ordinary vampire, I'm a prince now.'' Taekwoon explained to Hakyeon, who smiled and kissed Taekwoon again. Hakyeon couldn't stop doing that, because he still couldn't believe that he was married.

Shortly after Hakyeon pulled back, his relatives were waiting for him and they smiled when they looked at him. 

''Well congrats Hakyeon. We're happy for you that you got married to the one your father chose for you, it was very much shown during the moments we spent together as a family.'' Sanhyuk said as all of them turned to Taekwoon.

''But you were the biggest surprise of tonight. We didn't know you were this rhythmic and the waltz was flawless. It made us think about an upcoming event for us royals. Each year, royal families and their relatives come together for a so called dance party. A lot of different styles come through, from the waltz to hip hop. We would really appreciate it if you come with Hakyeon, because I'm sure that the other kingdoms will be blown away if the two of you do the same waltz again.'' Hongbin stepped forward and Taekwoon looked at his shoes with a shy smile on his face. Taekwoon was overwhelmed by the compliments that he received and he was glad that they enjoyed the couple's dance together.

''Ehm, sure. I'd love to join all of you.'' Taekwoon said and looked at Hakyeon as if he had seen a ghost. It was still nerve-wrecking to receive this much of attention, so he wasn't sure why he exactly said yes to Hongbin's invitation to a royal dance party.

Hakyeon smiled and kissed Taekwoon, right in front of his relatives. But they didn't care, it was lovely to see Hakyeon this happy. This was a Hakyeon they had never seen before.

A/N I seriously had a writers block for this, that's why it took so long.