~ 12

Married Off To The Prince

The two were upstairs and they changed their outfit. It was Hakyeon who couldn't keep his hands off Taekwoon. Hakyeon still couldn't believe that he was married and that meant that he was one step closer to the throne. He still didn't like it that he had to get married first before he could rule, but he at least was happy that he has a loving husband who would stay next to him.

Taekwoon was dressed in a dark blue suit and was wearing a black shirt underneath his jacket. Taekwoon had a golden clip in his hair and there was a small chain attached to it. Hakyeon was dressed in a red suit and also wore a black shirt underneath his jacket.

Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's waist from behind and Taekwoon chuckled as he looked over his shoulder. Taekwoon placed his hands on top of Hakyeon's hands and the two smiled at each other.

''I can't believe that we're married now Taekwoon, time has finally come. You're officially mine now.'' Hakyeon said and kissed Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon smiled and looked at their hands, which were intertwined.

''The road to this day didn't last long to me, but I enjoyed it.'' Taekwoon smiled and once the two looked at each other, the two kissed. And this kiss was the most passionate the two ever shared, yet it felt slightly different too. But in a good way.

Hakyeon pulled back and let go of Taekwoon, before he took Taekwoon's hand in his. 

''Come on, my love. Let's go downstairs, the guests are waiting.'' Hakyeon said and the newly weds left the room, before they made their way downstairs. They already heard the guests in the ballroom, meaning that everyone was ready for the two.

''Give it up for our new royal couple.'' Wonshik announced through the microphone and it was then that the two entered the ballroom. Everyone cheered for them and it caused the smile on Hakyeon's face to become brighter.

They made their way to the long table ,where all of Hakyeon's family was waiting for them, and they took a seat at the two empty chairs which were reserved for them. Taekwoon immediately felt Hongbin's hand on his shoulder and Taekwoon smiled when he and Hongbin looked at each other. Hongbin was happy for Hakyeon and he hoped that Taekwoon could make Hakyeon happy, but he was convinced that Taekwoon would make Hakyeon happy.

Wonshik joined the rest of the family and it was the king who got up from his seat as he was waiting for his queue to give a speech to the newly weds.

''I feel honored to welcome you all at the reception of a wedding that we haven't had ever since I got married with my gorgeous wife. But today, it's my son who got married. Something he wasn't excited about, because I was going to choose his partner. I am glad that he changed his mind about the wedding after I introduced him to Taekwoon, because look where my son is now. My son, I hope that you're going to have an amazing future with Taekwoon.'' the king spoke as he recieved an applause from the guests.

It was time to enjoy some food and the Cha family were the ones who got their food first. Once it was served to them, Hakyeon kissed Taekwoon's neck and Taekwoon chuckled as he took Hakyeon's hand in his. Both still couldn't believe it that they were married now, but reality was going to tell them differently. Because from now on, Taekwoon had to appear next to Hakyeon whenever Hakyeon went into public.

''Save the rest for later, Hakyeon. It's dinner time now and we'll have to take the first dance too, so save it all for later okay?'' Taekwoon whispered and Hakyeon whined, because he didn't want to wait. But he had to, because the guests were going to stay until late.

''Okay Taekwoon, but I can't wait to spend time with just you again.'' Hakyeon whispered and Taekwoon chuckled. He understood Hakyeon in this situation, because he actually couldn't wait aswell. But both had to, because it was their wedding and vampires wanted to enjoy as much as possible from it.

Once everyone had some food, the king gave the sign that everyone could start to eat. Hakyeon ate like everyone else of the Cha family did, very formal. Taekwoon still didn't eat like they did, but he definitely ate a lot slower. He was always a fast eater and he always ate alone, but that changed when he became Hakyeon's fiance. Taekwoon then realised that he had to change his eating habits, but Hakyeon became a big support for him and that helped Taekwoon to eat a bit slower.

Hakyeon's hand took Taekwoon's hand underneath the table and Taekwoon chuckled while he was eating. Hakyeon still needed to believe that he was married and he still felt like he was dreaming, but that would change. Because after today, Hakyeon would realise how fast the day would come that he would take the title from his dad.

Taekwoon was the first one to finish his food and Hakyeon followed shortly after. Hakyeon was glad that Taekwoon slowed down the speed of eating dinner, because vampires wouldn't like it if Taekwoon ate that fast like he did earlier.

''You're doing well Taekwoon, I'm proud of you. You have changed a lot since you came in here.'' Hakyeon whispered and Taekwoon chuckled as he looked down. He turned shy when Hakyeon told him that he was proud of Taekwoon and it was cute to Hakyeon to see Taekwoon like this.

''You're so cute.'' Hakyeon continued and wiped off the blood that was left on his face, before he kissed Taekwoon's cheek. Hakyeon wrapped both of his hands around Taekwoon's hand and smiled at Taekwoon. Hakyeon was an only child and he was married now, so he definitely grew up a lot in his parents' eyes.

Slowly, a lot more vampires finished their food and Hakyeon was more and more excited for the dance with Taekwoon. The two had practiced a lot in the past few days and Taekwoon turned out to be a great dance. Hakyeon was surprised about that, but he was glad that their dance would be flawless.

''I'm excited for our dance together, Taekwoon. I can't wait for everyone's reaction on how well you dance.'' Hakyeon whispered and Taekwoon chuckled. Taekwoon realised how much this dance meant for Hakyeon and Taekwoon was excited to surprise the guests by how well he danced.

Taekwoon was officially a part of the Cha family now and he was excited to get that warm welcome yet again.