EPILOQUE

Married Off To The Prince

A/N This was requested by SJ1712, so here's an extra ending then. And this will fill up the gap between chapter 19 and 20. Sorry that it took me so long, I had to find the inspiration to work on this.

Hakyeon had done a lot to comfort Taekwoon and Taekwoon really appreciated that, because he couldn't really get used to his new life as a prince. As the months went by, the crowning of Hakyeon came closer too. But Taekwoon didn't stand alone in this, because Hakyeon supported him whenever Taekwoon felt uncomfortable.

Hakyeon helped Taekwoon with the preparations that both had to go through when they would be crowned as the new kings and Hakyeon told his parents that only he would help Taekwoon out, since Taekwoon was more comfortable with only Hakyeon around him.

In the mean time, Taekwoon also had met up with his friend Jae Young after a long time. Jae Young was glad he finally could talk to his best friend again, after thinking that he would lose him forever. Taekwoon explained everything to him and Jae Young seemed to understand why Taekwoon was busy. He was the prince's husband after all, so Jae Young didn't want to be involved into Taekwoon's business at all.

To Jae Young, Taekwoon's appearance changed a lot. He no longer wore anything casual, it was more chic that he was wearing now. But no matter what Taekwoon was wearing, Jae Young loved it on his friend. Jae Young himself was doing well too. After Taekwoon left, Jae Young realised that he had to change his life. He always devoted his life basically to Taekwoon and he no longer could do that.

Once the photos were spread through the kingdom, the Cha family recieved lots of positive comments from the kingdom. They loved the photos, but they couldn't stop talking about the ones where Taekwoon was on. The kingdom loved the photos of Hakyeon and Taekwoon, but they also loved the family photo with Taekwoon on it. This confirmed more and more that the right person had been chosen to marry the crown prince. And the Cha's were sure of that aswell, because Hakyeon treated Taekwoon like he should treat him. And Hakyeon looked happier whenever the Cha family appeared in public.

Time passed on and the king and queen had announced that it was the best moment for the two to step down, because they wanted some time for themselves and they were convinced that both Taekwoon and Hakyeon could handle it well together. It was a big shock to Taekwoon, but he was glad that he was supporting Hakyeon wherever he could. To Taekwoon, it was weird that he was the most important vampire in the kingdom now. His friends looked up to him now instead of Taekwoon looking up to his friends.

The media also was very interested in the new royal couple and once Hakyeon had announced a pressconference, the press loved to ask a lot of questions at the two. Hakyeon answered most of them and whenever Taekwoon had to answer some, Hakyeon gave Taekwoon some time to think about an answer. Hakyeon knew how demanding the press could be, but Taekwoon didn't know that yet. He wasn't exposed to this so far, but Hakyeon guided him through everything.

But the king and queen kept promising that they would visit the two every now and then. And they stayed loyal to their promise, because they came to visit the two whenever they could. It was the queen in particular who was proud of Taekwoon, because he has gone through an incredible change. They had done everything to get Taekwoon used to this life without forcing him too much, but it was also thanks to the love he got from Hakyeon. Hakyeon was trying to make it as comfortable for Taekwoon as possible and he also let Taekwoon share his fears without getting annoyed.

Hakyeon took Taekwoon a lot with him through the kingdom and showed him a lot of things that even Taekwoon didn't know about. The Cha family had some secret spots where they had some stuff with a lot of value. It was also possession of the Cha's, no other vampire in the kingdom knew about these treasures and they also didn't know where they were stored.

Other than that, Hakyeon loved to take a walk with Taekwoon. Every now and then, the two made a walk when the vampires were barely outside. Hakyeon never liked it to take some guards with them, when it was only some time he wanted to spend with Taekwoon alone. As for Taekwoon, he loved the time alone with Hakyeon. Hakyeon truly cared about him and Taekwoon loved to have some privacy, so that he could talk about things with Hakyeon when no one was around. As time went by, Taekwoon started to feel more confident about his new life.

As much as Taekwoon's relationship with the Cha's was going well, Taekwoon never heard anything of his own parents again. It seemed like he no longer existed for his parents and Taekwoon didn't even want to spend any more attention to them if they no longer wanted him in their lifes. And now that Taekwoon was married to Hakyeon, Taekwoon was officially done with his parents. Hakyeon understood his decision, aside from the fact that Hakyeon never knew about Taekwoon's parents. To Hakyeon, it was brave that Taekwoon lived on his own since a young age and that he became grown up so soon. But it showed that Taekwoon was a fighter and trying to stay alive. It wasn't needed anymore, because Taekwoon was living a luxurious lifestyle now.

On top of that, Taekwoon trained hard to eat in a formal way. He developped some manners and he was glad that Hakyeon didn't punish him for whenever Taekwoon was still eating like a monster. Hakyeon told him that practice made perfect. And it showed after months, because the monster side of Taekwoon let down more and more. To Hakyeon, Taekwoon wasn't a monster at all. But Taekwoon still called himself a monster when it came to his eating habits.

Hakyeon's life was complete now. At first, he never wanted to get married. But after Taekwoon entered the palace, everything changed. Hakyeon was head over heels with Taekwoon and wanted Taekwoon to be his soon. Right after the announcement of the engagement, the reality of Taekwoon becoming his was turning even more real. Aside from whatever his undead heart wanted, he gave Taekwoon the time to make Taekwoon fall in love with Hakyeon too. And it turned out that the time was on their side, because look where the two are now... Happily married and ruling over a huge kingdom.