~ 9

Married Off To The Prince

A few days passed and the rest of the preparations for the wedding were made. The other things were prepared without Hakyeon and Taekwoon near, but they now needed to be involved in the rest. First, they had to pick a color for a suit and they also had to pick the kind of material. After that, a lot of things had to be arranged. Such as decoration that they wanted in the ballroom for the reception.

''Taekwoon-ah, let's go to the tailor okay? He'll make our suits for the wedding.'' Hakyeon said as he kissed Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon sat on the couch in the livingroom and chuckled when he felt Hakyeon kissing his neck. Taekwoon looked at him and smiled as he nodded. Even though Taekwoon wasn't ready for it, the wedding came closer and closer. But Hakyeon didn't want the time to that fast either, because he liked it how much time he spent now with Taekwoon and that would change after the two were married.

Taekwoon got up and the two walked to the tailor, who had his room downstairs. Taekwoon remembered the first time that he met the tailor. The tailor was very interested in knowing who Hakyeon's fiance was and asked Taekwoon a lot of questions, but didn't make Taekwoon feel uncomfortable by him. Even the tailor was surprised that Taekwoon was a Jung vampire and even he knew about the reputation of the Jung vampires, so he was glad that Taekwoon didn't act like them.

''Ah Your Majesty, good to see you again. How are you two doing?'' the tailor said as he bowed at the two and he gave Taekwoon a hand. Taekwoon smiled and looked at Hakyeon, who already started to talk while he didn't even realise that Hakyeon was further ahead in the conversation.

The tailor smiled as he listened to Hakyeon and his eyes moved to Taekwoon, because he also wanted to know from Taekwoon how he was feeling today.

''I'm feeling good to be honest, thanks for asking. It's been a little while since I was chosen as the prince's fiance and a lot has changed since then. It still feels unreal that we're getting married.'' Taekwoon said and the tailor smiled once he finally heard Taekwoon talk again. Hakyeon talked a lot and also talked whenever it wasn't his turn to say something.

''Good to hear that from both of you. Well, let's start shall we?'' the tailor suggested and the couple followed the tailor to a platform, where they had to stand on one by one. This was for the tailor a lot easier to measure sizes.

''Alright, let's start with your fiance first. I haven't seen him before, so I'd like to start with him.'' the tailor said as he invited Taekwoon to come on the platform. Taekwoon stepped on it and the tailor immediately started to measure Taekwoon's sizes.

''How were you chosen exactly? I didn't hear all the details.'' the tailor asked and Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon with a smile. Taekwoon had lived as an ordinary vampire, but the king decided to change that for him. Taekwoon was going to get married to the heir of this kingdom.

''The king chose me when he was incognito. I was in a cafe with a friend of mine and the two of us were having that conversation again about the announcement of the king. My friend thought that he was the perfect match and I denied it myself that I was a match for the prince, but the king thought otherwise. He came towards our table and he told me that I was coming with him, because he had chosen the partner for the prince... Me.'' Taekwoon told the tailor and the tailor hummed in response. The tailor wasn't aware of the story of how Taekwoon was chosen, he just heard the name of Hakyeon's fiance once the king announced the news.

''Ah, I see. I'm sure that Your Majesty must like you a lot, I can tell that by the way he is looking at you and the way he is holding your hand. I'm happy for both of you.'' the tailor said as he continued to measure the sizes of Taekwoon. Taekwoon was as tall as the Cha's were, so the height wasn't an issue to the tailor.

Once the tailor measured all the sizes of Taekwoon, he came forward with different fabrics. It was up to Taekwoon to choose a fabric for his suit and Taekwoon chose for velvet. Taekwoon wanted to choose something different from what he wore before and it was velvet that he wanted to try out. Taekwoon's suit was going to be a dark purple velvet suit. Hakyeon smiled when Taekwoon had chosen the fabric for his suit and he also chose the color already.

Then it was up to Hakyeon. Taekwoon stepped away from the platform and Hakyeon stepped on it. The tailor immediately started to measure everything and he also asked Hakyeon how exciting it was for him. Hakyeon smiled wide and also shared how exciting it was for him.

''I was very much against getting married with a partner my father was going to choose. But when he came in with Taekwoon, I fell in love with him. I immediately changed my mind about the arranged marriage and I want to get married to Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon shared and the tailor chuckled when he heard Hakyeon's answer. He knew Hakyeon all too well and he didn't like it how Hakyeon thought about the marriage that was already set. But he heard from the maids how much Hakyeon changed after he met Taekwoon.

''I'm glad to hear that from you, Your Majesty. I'm glad that you're a lot happier now than you were before. I think His Majesty the King wanted you to realise that you also have to care about others, I think he succeeded in that.'' the tailor said to Hakyeon as Hakyeon hummed in response. He indeed had changed after he met Taekwoon, he changed for the better.

And even Hakyeon got to choose the fabric for his suit. Hakyeon went for a black satin suit. Hakyeon decided to go for a color that would match the dark purple and black would fit.

''Alright, thank you very much for coming. I will immediately start on your suits and I hope that I'll get them ready before the wedding, but I'm sure I will.'' the tailor said and bowed once again, before the two left the tailor behind.

Hakyeon immediately grabbed Taekwoon's hand and took it in his. Taekwoon smiled when he looked at Hakyeon and he could tell that Hakyeon was more than excited to get married.

But Taekwoon was also very excited to say yes to Hakyeon, because that yes would change his life forever.