~ 15

Married Off To The Prince

Hakyeon had taken Taekwoon with him upstairs, since Hakyeon thought it was the perfect time to get some sleep. Taekwoon was on his back on the bed and Hakyeon sat down on top of him. Hakyeon didn't stop smiling and that smile became brighter when he held Taekwoon's right hand in his as he saw the wedding rings on their finger. It happened so fast after Taekwoon stepped inside this palace, but it was all worth it according to Hakyeon.

''Goodness Taekwoon, we're married now. Both of our lives have changed a lot, in a good way ofcourse.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon chuckled when he looked at their hands. A lot had happened in the time after Taekwoon was selected as Hakyeon's husband and Taekwoon had enjoyed everything so far. But that he would end up as the prince's husband was something he never expected to happen.

''It happened so fast aswell.'' Taekwoon could only add and Hakyeon bent forward, before he kissed Taekwoon. This kiss felt special, more special than it ever felt before. This was another kiss after the wedding and each kiss became more and more special. Taekwoon chuckled and wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's neck. Hakyeon did the same to Taekwoon and deepened the kiss.

It didn't take long before Taekwoon started to moan and Hakyeon's grip on Taekwoon tightened, but not that tight. Hakyeon never had been in love before, so he also didn't know what it was like. His parents tried to connect him to some potential boyfriends, but Hakyeon didn't feel a click with any of them. So years went by until very recently, when the king decided that he was going to set an arranged marriage. He wanted Hakyeon to have someone on his side when Hakyeon would get that crown on his head and until that moment, the king didn't want to hand over his title to Hakyeon. 

Everything had changed after the two kissed once they got the rings on their finger. The two now had to appear in public together and it was Taekwoon who had to get used to the attention that the two were getting. Taekwoon always had lived a normal life, but his life wasn't that normal anymore. After he said yes to Hakyeon, he became a prince.

Hakyeon broke the kiss, but didn't let go of Taekwoon. Instead, he smiled bright and couldn't stop looking at his husband. Hakyeon couldn't wait to get that crown on his head, because he was convinced that Taekwoon was going to do well as a king. But Hakyeon wanted to take it slow, because he just got married and he needed the time to let it all sink in.

''You're gorgeous Taekwoon. I love you a lot and I think it increased a lot the more I spent time with you. Seriously, your parents would be jealous if they cared about you.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon nodded, not trying to think of his parents. They were never there for him, so they wouldn't even care that Taekwoon was about to rule over the kingdom on Hakyeon's side.

After an hour, the two were underneath the blankets and Hakyeon held Taekwoon close to him. Hakyeon had wrapped his arms around Taekwoon from behind, so Hakyeon's arms were crossed on Taekwoon's chest. Taekwoon didn't mind, he liked it all too much to be inside Hakyeon's arms. This night was going to be their first night as newly weds, so this night was going to be special.

''Wow Taekwoon, tonight is our first night as newly weds.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon chuckled when he felt Hakyeon's hot breath in his neck. It was indeed their first night as newly weds and Taekwoon still couldn't believe that he was a prince now. Jae Young definitely would look up to him. Jae Young already did that since the two became friends, but Jae Young would see Taekwoon more and more as an example for him. Jae Young must feel jealous that Taekwoon was a prince now, but Jae Young would also be happy for his friend. Happy to see Taekwoon this happy.

''Indeed, I think that's why it feels a little different to be in your arms now. A little more special.'' Taekwoon and Hakyeon chuckled, before Taekwoon felt a kiss in his neck. Hakyeon continued to kiss Taekwoon's neck and Taekwoon chuckled, because it tickled. Taekwoon tried to tell Hakyeon that it tickled, but he couldn't as soon as he bursted into a huge laughter.

''You like it huh? The more it tickles, the more pleasing it becomes to me. You're mine Taekwoon, so I can do whatever I want. Even if I have to tickle the hell out of you.'' Hakyeon said and continued to kiss Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon's laughter became louder, but Hakyeon didn't care.

''Oh, before I forget to tell you about it. Tomorrow, the royal photographer will come over to make an official portrait of our family. And the photographer also will make separate photos from the couples, so it's going to be our first official photo as a married couple. It's going to be your debut tomorrow.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon's eyes widen when Hakyeon told this to him. These photos were going to be spread across the entire kingdom, so even Jae Young and his parents would see them. Taekwoon really wanted to know what Jae Young would think of the photos, because Taekwoon nearly grew up with Jae Young.

Other than that, Taekwoon was more than excited to make his official debut on the official portrait of the Cha family. Because this would confirm more and more to Taekwoon that he was a part of the Cha family now, it still felt unreal to Taekwoon that he was married to the heir to the Cha's throne. 

''Oh well, I'm very excited about that actually. I honestly am looking forward to hear what the kingdom thinks about the photos and I'm also excited to hear the reaction of my best friend. You know, the one who hoped that he would be chosen to be your husband instead of me.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon bursted into a huge laughter when he thought about that friend Taekwoon mentioned. Taekwoon's friend wasn't that pretty and Hakyeon didn't even want that one next to him, so he was glad that Taekwoon was chosen by his dad.

''I'm sure he'll be jealous, but he'll be happy for you at the same time.'' Hakyeon said as he kissed Taekwoon's neck again. Taekwoon chuckled and nodded. Hakyeon was right about the looks of Jae Young, because Jae Young's looks didn't match the looks the Cha family had. 

''But you are mine, you are officially mine.'' Hakyeon said and it was then that Taekwoon turned in Hakyeon's arms. Hakyeon smiled and kissed Taekwoon. Their first night as newly weds was about to begin and it was going to a special night.