~ 14

Married Off To The Prince

After the long day ended, the Cha's thanked everyone as the guests left the palace. Lots of them were telling the newly weds how happy they were for them, for Hakyeon in particular. It was a lot for Taekwoon to take in, because he turned shy whenever they told him that they enjoyed his dance. Taekwoon was the biggest surprise of tonight, because he amazed all the guests by showing how rhythmic he is.

Once the doors were closed, Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's waist and crashed his lips on Taekwoon's. Hakyeon still couldn't believe that he was married now and Taekwoon chuckled. It was unreal for Taekwoon aswell, because he went from an average vampire to a prince. It was surreal, but it was the hard reality now.

The king and queen made their way towards the newly weds and chuckled to see Hakyeon like this. It was a good decision to set an arranged marriage for their son, because Hakyeon changed for the better and he took great care of Taekwoon. Hakyeon broke the kiss and the two continued to smile at each other.

''Well Hakyeon, it's a good thing we set an arranged marriage for you right? Look how happy you are.'' the queen said and Hakyeon nodded. He never was a fan of arranged marriages and he was mad that his father when he announced the arranged marriage. Hakyeon hoped that his father would never find a partner for him, because none of the vampires in the kingdom were as handsome as he was. But when his father came back with Taekwoon, Hakyeon fell in love and forgot about the arranged marriage. Taekwoon was perfect in Hakyeon's eyes and then it became clear that he was set to marry Taekwoon.

''I am more than happy that he is mine, because Taekwoon is perfect. I'm more than happy that I'm married to him and I'm glad that he managed to change his habits so easily.'' Hakyeon said as he kissed Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon chuckled and when he looked at the king and the queen, the two smiled.

''When I saw you at the cafe, I already could tell that you were the perfect match for my son. But when I saw how you two were acting after the announcement of the engagement, I became more and more happy that I made the perfect choice for Hakyeon. I'm happy to see how much he adores you and how caring he is towards you.'' the king explained to Taekwoon and Taekwoon turned shy.

This was only the beginning of a new life and it was also going to change the kingdom. They definitely were going to look up a little more to the royal family and the newly weds would be loved be loved a lot by the kingdom. They were a little done with the way the current king ruled, so they couldn't wait to see Hakyeon take over the title.

But Hakyeon just wanted to wait a little with taking over the throne, because he just got married. He wanted to get used to his new life a little.

The Cha family made their way to the livingroom and once they took a seat, Taekwoon realised how much his life had changed. He had become such an important figure to the kingdom and Jae Young would look up to him a lot more now than Jae Young ever did.

''I guess we can officially say that you're an official member of the family now, Taekwoon.'' the queen said and Taekwoon nodded, before Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon closer. Hakyeon's arm hadn't left Taekwoon's waist and Taekwoon chuckled when he was pulled closer by Hakyeon. To Taekwoon, it was all unreal that he was a prince now. He never was very updated about the royal family and never was that interested in them, little did the know that he was pulled into this life by the king. Taekwoon never thought that the king would choose him to marry his son.

''A lot has happened so fast, too fast to even realise it. I mean, the first time I am just an average vampire. And the next thing I know, is that I'm married to the heir of the throne. I can't believe that it happened so fast.'' Taekwoon said and the king smiled. It was great to see that he found a match made in Heaven for Hakyeon and that Hakyeon was head over heels, even that much that Hakyeon didn't even care to marry Taekwoon.

''Oh well, you will get time to let it all sink in. It'll take a while before you two will show up in public, because I want you ,Taekwoon, to be ready for it. And for now, you just to get used to our life a little more.'' the queen said and Taekwoon nodded. He was glad that the royal couple gave him some time to get used to this life, because everything went pretty fast. Maybe a little too much for Taekwoon.

''I want to help you with it Taekwoon, since you're married to me now.'' Hakyeon said as he kissed Taekwoon's neck again. Taekwoon chuckled and looked at his husband. Hakyeon definitely would step up to help Taekwoon, because Hakyeon would do everything to stay close to his husband.

''As you wish, my prince.'' Taekwoon said as Hakyeon kissed him briefly. The king and queen chuckled, because they were happy to see their son like this and they were convinced that Hakyeon would be a great king once it was time to pass the title to Hakyeon. But they still enjoyed their time as the king and queen, so they wanted to wait a little. Now that Taekwoon was married to their son, they had all the reasons to wait with passing the title to Hakyeon.

A maid entered the livingroom at the same time that Hakyeon broke the kiss and the maid placed a few glasses on the table. She didn't leave right away, but she turned to the newly weds and bowed towards them.

''Congratulations with your marriage, Your Majesty. I hope that the two of you will stay happy as long as possible.'' she said and after recieving a smile from Hakyeon, she bowed once again and she left the room. Hakyeon smiled when he looked at Taekwoon and still couldn't believe that he was married to Taekwoon, who was chosen by his father.

''You're officially mine, it's unbelievable.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon didn't stop with smiling. He loved the attention that he got from Hakyeon, though it still turned him a little shy. Hakyeon didn't mind to see Taekwoon shy like that, he loved it.

Their life as newly weds had just begun.