「Because he is..」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"can i call you teukkie?" said heemi while holding her towel.

"suddenly? why is teukkie?"

"your nickname is leeteuk, so i will call you teukkie since you kind of.. special"

 

 

 

Heemi run inside the bathroom and leaving jungsoo blushing alone, but when heemi got into the door.. again she find herself not on the bathroom she recognize it.. right now she is back to the room she look when she first change into female, the mahogany room. Heemi hold her towel tightly and look her surrounding and seem she not found anyone, is just like empty room.

Heemi carefully inspect the room, and her eyes goes to the table where she first meet the mysterious guy. She look around the table to find something and she found a journal book, the book write on chinese character. "This really... era before sejeong king.. is not even hangul.." but heemi not find is hard to read the journal since he also mastered in chinese language or even korea chinese character so she think to choose read it on random page.

"i'm scared..." are the word heemi read on the random page but before heemi try to read the rest suddenly she hear someone walk into the room, their step seem was in hurried and make her panic. heemi put the book back and crawl under the bed beside her to hide. she look someone goes into room, two people to be exact. One of them seem using a red robe while the other use a blue robe,is sad that heemi only can see their feet and their robe color.

"Heenim!" yell one of the person and seem he is the one who stop someone with the red robe walk further. "choi masi let me go before i got angry" said the man with red robe. heemi seem learn the name of the person with red and blue robe and also learn that seem this two people are fight each other.

"heenim, kill the child on xue fu womb.. i know you don't love her though"

"masi.. i might not love her but that child is mine.. and she is our best friend, we growth together, we laugh together.. i can't kill her.. i can't also kill that child" heemi seem heard heenim voice is cracking as he close to crying.

"heenim ah.... but that child will make the disaster, the child of the most powerful witch and warlock.. people might even kill you both to get that child ! i still you and xue fu best friend, and your only one body guard. xue fu also crying when know she got pregnant, she don't know what she gonna do and let you to kill them if is for the best... now choose heenim ! since even no matter how hard xue fu try to kill the fetus on her, she failed.. is too strong and the only one who can kill the child is you... since..."

"NO !!!" heenim yell before masi finish his sentence. " i also told this to xue fu when she tried to kill the baby with her magic and poison, we choose that even... even we must died to protect that child.. we will masi... we will.. is better than kill someone who not even choose to be there" and he seem start to cry.

"and how about general park? you will leave him? what he think about this?"

"i still.. don't know... now please leave masi..... i really need to be alone" and seem masi was listen him and walk out of the room but as he sit on the bed, he know someone is below the bed and firm his voice "who is there? come out.. " then heemi crawl slowly to get out from the bed. that man this time look shock when heemi come out from the bed and so does heemi, since she recognize him but for that guy seem he shock by the other fact.

"you...." heenim look at heemi from head to toe and hold her face, "how come you look like me... when i was young.." but as he try to touch heemi chest, heemi slap his hand "but female?" when heemi look at his eyes, the warlock eyes start to glow and reflect heemi run to the door since she feel scare, that eyes is make heemi go shiver.

when she open the door, she is back to the bathroom at her school and relief.. she take her breath and start to take a bath for clean herself. she start to think about the scene, why this time that warlock not recognize her as she saw him for the first time before and did that xue fu is the female he saw before hugging him? "so.. his name is.. hee"

 

 

o0o

 

 

Heemi use her training suit and look at her bare face and remember her sister word to never do a real bare face things so heemi need go back to class to take her make up bag but when she come out from bathroom area, she still find jungsoo there sit on the hall while reading on his phone, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter