「The Beginning」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Listen carefully Heechul.. you will be 17 years old soon.. in that time you will be facing your hardship now, you might change your gender suddenly.. you might don't know when and why but you will feel it" words that come from his mom are confusing him.

with his confused face he answer her "you mean i will be a girl and i will never be boy anymore?", her mother touch his cheek and smile softly at him "no.. you will change back but same as when you change to be a girl.. you never know when but you will feel it." Heechul still not get what his mom mean about and just accept it as it is.

 

 

Kim Heechul is the second child from Kim family from The kims empire. a family who is strong with their history as one of the most powerful people in South Korea, a male born is really rare in the family. Heechul was the first male born after the last Silla dynasty where it's the last time this family giving birth to a male. He was born with milky skin, big eyes, sharp nose and face. Heechul being born was a blessing to the family, but also brought sadness to them, since this family is cursed. There's a secret on this family, where if the male reaches 17 years old, they need life neither as male or female because they can change their gender unexpectedly and no one knows how to stop this curse. Heechul was too little to understand how bad it was and what this all was about.

 

 

 o0o 

 

 

One day, Heechul finally became 17 years old. He was getting ready for school, and his mother called him loudly: "Heechul!!! You forgot to bring this!!", his mom gave him a small bag with female uniform and underwear."mom.. this not.. uh.... this? really ?" with serious face he look at his mom and his mom just said "You never know, it is better if you bring this... I have registered you in a female name and if it happens... Contact your sister as soon as possible so she can help you. I don't recommend that you go to school today..." Heechul only rolled his eyes and caught his sister to go to school.

"Heejin noona.... do you think that curse is true ? i mean.. I don't even believe in God in the beginning, so this is too much, noona... the curse even happen during the last Silla dynasty which is 935 century ! can you imagine that ?!". Heechul became grumpy and started kicking his legs. 

"But actually, I'm kind of anticipating it.. I want to have a younger sister more than a younger brother though... And I don't think you will be uncomfortable since.. you already look like a girl anyway hahaha" heejin laugh so hard to the point is annoying heechul even more. "but really.. i don't know how it gonna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter