「My name is..」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Korea Minjuk School is really exist but this is not how that school are, only the name that real other than that is only a fiction situation.

 

Heejin just back home and immediately hug heemi where she on blank stare on the tv show, "heemi ya~~~!!! unnie back~~" heemi put an annoy face and push away her sister arms "you are home late" and heejin just pinch her cheek "why ? you never complaint if i am before.. did because you are girl now, you are change become clingy to your only sister ? hmm ? so cute~~~" and kiss her cheek "noona !! what the .. no.. i mean.. unnie...." heemi jump from sofa to avoid heejin. 

"i told you, i really want have younger sister than a brother.. look at you now as a female, i can't help myself.. even you not much different with your male look.. still.. you are too pretty and cute... i just can't.." said heejin with her own fans girl-ing mode to her own sister. Heemi just shake her head look how her sister behave, "oh unnie.. i already registered on the school, the school you avoid it". Heejin shock hear that and make sure to her "don't say.... korea minjok leadership academy ?" Heemi just nods, her sister face is clearly show how dislike this situation are "let me change my uniform first."

Heemi are reading brochure from the staff and understand why this is be one of prestigious school in korea. This school are also one of kims family possession some of hanok are still the same for a hundred years, this one of the school that exist and even protected during world war with japan. "so tell me, why and how the our mom make you go to that school?" heejin has change and sit beside heemi, "oh well.. you know.. our family own this, and is more safe for me.. since my body like this... we never know when i will turn as boy again or we never know after effect by me turn as girl.. they said like that"

Heejin just can sighing hearing heemi explanation since it does really safe. "noona.. ah unnie... i know they are many rich student there who is bully,  but to think our family ignore that is also weird right? i never interest with it since i know i won't go there but now i gonna go there so i think i need to know everything, because you used to study there".

Heejin again just sigh and start to tell about the school,"no that school of course won't let it kind of bully like that but is just the hierarchy.. they will bully you out of school where is not school problem based on the regulation if they need doing something physically, and in school is just can't help you feel down when you not have high status.. is just a normal situation, they might not attack you physically but mentally. Degrading them to the point they pitied them self, according to the policy and regulation, of course is not violating.. you allow to say anything and if is fact then is ok. they not using a harsh or bad word, they just degrading you with your status. for me,  we are the kims.. we are above if based on hierarchy but our status as family of the school owner are being used and is annoying you, i can't even help anyone too because.. they will think i overuse my power as kims family.. i feel threatened by my moral for real so i move to your school"

Heemi just smirk and make her sister confused "what ?", "unnie.. i'm kim heechul.... i'm savage, i'm strong, i'm heechul... even in girl body with name heemi now, i'm still heechul" said heemi while holding both of her face then heejin kick her face "good for you... good.. i feel wrong to worried about you"but even what heemi worried more is just, is a first time for her living on the outside world as a female, she don't know many thing regard living as a female. everything might be so limited for her doing something.

 

 

o0o 

 

 

 

Morning has come, heejin come to heemi bedroom and pull her blanket "what the noona ?!", "unnie.. get up now ! you need to get ready" said heejin while put her arm hand on her waist, "what time is it now?" heemi try to wake up and look at her sister. "6am" and hearing that heemi fall back to her bed "you can wake me up later in 7am, i will get ready in a minute and the school only 30 minutes away with car..." heejin pull heemi hand until she fall from her bed, "you are a female now.. i don't care you think you are pretty or what but you need to do your hair , to do light make up too... please remember your school now is full of that pampered princess where some of them having a plastic surgery.. some of them having so heavy make up.. you are being face like this is not enough even you are pretty, now wash your face and use your uniform ! i will help you"

Heejin show her some of her make up, "we will make as simple as i can.. learn how i do it.. since i can't help you everyday.. you know how much my effort to wake up early just for help you ?" Heejin start to teach heemi what he need from moisturizer, cc cream, brown eyeshadow pencil and brown eyelinear, mascara, eyelash curler and liptint. "ok? because you are student.. you no need much make up and you already pretty anyway.. you need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter