「i need...」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"kill... her !" as jungsoo heard that he feel his body burning and lost his consciousness. He wakes in the morning with a sore body but no trace of fever or burn until he realizes that the dragon mark is even redder than it used to when he look at the mirror. remembering what the voice he heard before 'kill'. he start to think that he is might be possed by something like a ghost then he feel shiver himself.

today the class is starting again, jungsoo wonder that heemi might skip class like it used to be. think he might be lost track of heemi or Heechul, he doesn't care anymore but what is sure is that jungsoo don't want to lose someone who make his day better ever again so he directly go to Heechul apartment as fast as he can. when he arrived he scared that has been late but as soon as the try to knock the door, heemi come out. they both in silence for a few seconds before heemi smile to him. "why you come?"

A relief.

Jungsoo feel so much in relief knowing Heemi not run, the person he love and need is not disappearing anymore. " no it's just... I thought you gonna be.." and jungsoo look heemi invite him in so he go in. "I'm tired of running away now jungsoo... before I was scared what you gonna think of me who can change to be a guy and how I can even explain to you about what happening to me since even myself a years ago do not believe what I heard until I feel it. now you have witnessed everything and know everything... I don't think I have any point to run away.." heemi said while jungsoo follow beside him.

Heemi ask jungsoo to sit and offer him for a drink, nothing word come out from jungsoo lips as he keep watching heemi figure that having a long hair now. in jungsoo eyes now she still can see Heechul on him, nothing is changed or more like jungsoo since the beginning not care whether Heechul is heemi or heemi as Heechul. what he think is just that he want this person to never disappear again and always be with him. "well... I don't think I need you to explain anything.." as jungsoo rub his mark where is also unexplainable, he understand that sometimes the world is full of mystery and is not easy to explain something. "is just happen sometime.. isn't it" jungsoo drink the tea that is served by heemi.

heemi took a seat in front of jungsoo also with a cup of tea, this is still morning where the sun did not even raise fully and the bird is chirping outside. both of them not talk much but then heemi smile, "so what do you think... I mean what your feelings now? are you like me more as heemi or Heechul?" that's it.. that the very first question that heemi really want to ask for jungsoo if they happen to meet and if he know everything. even he never realize its happen this fast but to finally can ask this somehow is nice if she can get the answer.

"well...." the first word by jungsoo make heemi heart beating so fast, she tries to get ready with anything he will say but it can't help that her heart is somehow not ready. "if you ask me a years ago, I think is a little bit better... do you even think how are my feelings when you suddenly disappear? I can't even find you... do you ever think about that?" hearing that heemi feel so sorry but at that time,  she was still too little and is not like is only him who feels sad. she only look down and can't look at jungsoo at all, she is expected this but she never know it hurts differently but suddenly a warm arms embrace her. "but knowing know is okay... I think I more understand why you used to run and somehow knowing Heechul before know that Heechul is also heemi make me realize that..."

"I love you... no matter you are heemi or Heechul,  you are the one I need to keep." jungsoo hug heemi tight however is not long until the warm heemi feel is like burning her, she tries to bear it and push him slowly so last day is not happening again. "are I'm hurting you again?" jungsoo look worried at heemi and heemi only shake her head and said " a little but is ok...".

"seem I'm the one who needs to explain this now?" jungsoo look at heemi with shaking eyes. heemi who know everything more about what happening to him feel bad that she can't tell much especially the fact that one day, 

 

he need to kill her.

 

Jungsoo then try to explain the dragon mark that appear suddenly on his body and what happen to everyone who touches it. heemi only can s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter