「i'm..... 」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"because he is special..." said heemi while eat her food. donghae and eunhyuk glare at heemi and then goes to jungsoo, both of them in same time said "what?" in response. They laugh on their response. "heemi, do you like my brother?", Heemi chocked in response while jungsoo drop his food on his chopstick.

 

Heemi flustered "wait... wa.. why ? how you think that way eunhyuk ah??"

"because you call him special, who even call him special if you don't like him?"

 

Jungsoo only drink his water while look heemi, he can see heemi is blushing but actually he also can't hide that his ears turn red.  heemi actually don't know how to response them, actually he never fallin love before or like someone. She does famous in his male form before, she flirt a lot but she never think she is like any of them. She look at jungsoo then jungsoo  smile and show his dimple again, heemi feel her heart have a little jump because of it.

 

"well.. i don't know.."

 

"don't know ?" said donghae while take food from heemi plate but jungsoo slap his hand, heemi then smile look at that "but... teukkie is the first person who i meet after something happen to me, everything is new for me.. school, people.... even my ownself, i try be calm but actually i nervous about everything and he kind.."

 

heemi look at jungsoo "kind like an angel for me"

Jungsoo hold his mouth to hide his bright smile when donghae and eunhyuk kind of teasing him.

 

"so is doesn't count as like him yet you know ! is appreciate of existence !" heemi flip her hair as she said that. they laughing and said "oh? i don't know you such a diva heemi.." jungsoo use his hand to hold his chin while look at heemi smiling and heemi smirk "ya... teukkie.. i am the kims from kims empire.. the most powerful family in korea, is weird if i'm not isn't it?"

"but think about it, why you move school on our last year heemi? is not too long until we graduate, you no need to move actually?" jungsoo ask at heemi, while she put other of her food on the middle for share and suddenly she stop her motion for awhile before back to her seat.

"i was sick... and when i want back to school again, everything was change.. even myself so is better for me to just move my school and start everything new.. no one know me here" heemi suddenly think about her old school, where everything was so fun, she miss surrounded by girl and get a free snack, joking with gunhee and her other silly friend. Heemi not realize that she put a sad face that make jungsoo, eunhyuk and donghae feel sad too.

Suddenly heemi feel a warm on her head, jungsoo is pat her head softly "well you have us now, let's start new on our last year of high school even i can say our school not really place for have fun", heemi never enjoy patting as much but she feel it now. "just date her hyung" eunhyuk said while look at him and heemi, " i support a pretty and rich sister in law" donghae add. "ya!"

Heemi feel shy and happy but she remember, she is not a real female or.. not a fully female to be honest. she secretly look at jungsoo, think what will happen if know she change to male again? and will this feelings heemi feel is just temporary because her hormones is different? while think that suddenly her phone is ringing and she look at her screen and is show that is her mom "why mom? something happen is alaska?" eunhyuk and donghae look each other as if they never hear alaska before.

"heemi ya... you not home yet? you have friend now? did you popular there? are you ok? did you need anything?" her mom ask her in panic, "mom.. calm.... i'm ok and fine, yes i have friend, don't worry.. now i'm with them.."

"then can i talk with them?" heemi  look at donghae, eunhyuk then jungsoo. she give the phone to jungsoo instead, jungsoo asking heemi with his eyes implied "who" with his eyes and heemi said with "my mom". Jungsoo eyes widen but accept the phone "hello mrs.kim?"

"so who are this guy?" ask heemi mom softly, "i'm jungsoo.. park jungsoo.. heemi class representative" jungsoo answer while look at heemi and the others. "ok.. jungsoo can you take care of her? she is look like diva or strong person but she is a fragile one.. she don't have anywhere there even is school own by our family.. i can't make sure what is happen to her exactly.. " heemi mother sound so worried, jungsoo look at heemi that on laughing with donghae and eunhyuk "i understand mrs.kim.." then he give back to heemi. heemi said she love her mom and close the phone.

"you seem close to your family" jungsoo said to her,

"kind of... i'm the rare one on my family so they be a little protective toward me."

 

jungsoo look at heemi lips corner that have a sauce on it and he wipe it softly, heemi feel shiver and nervous suddenly, her face red like tomato now. "oh my oh my~~~ " tease eunhyuk, jungsoo panic and said "is reflect really.... reflect" then he look at heemi tomato face and think she is so cute while cover her face with both of her hand when she realize jungsoo aware of her red face. they make their heartbeat is a mess now actually.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter