「be ...」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I need..... to kill her... I need to meet her," said him in groans.

 

this morning everything is just normal for Heemi except the fact that she needs to wake on the girl's body. Heemi is rolling on the bed, she can't believe that she no need to worried about how jungsoo will react to her again.  she will have a good day, a good date, and no matter when she is a female or when she is a male. Heemi is wake from the bed and gets ready but suddenly Siwon is teleport to her place and she knows, this is not something good at all.

"Siwon ah ? is my first time see you not come in the normal way, where your car and how come you come into my room without permission like that.. I'm on my female form now, show your manner.." Heechul pout while brushing her hair still.  "is bad news, Jungsoo is awake" that a very Siwon word is stopping her from brushing her short hair, "already? this fast?" the happy moment she thought this morning become sound so sad, the curse is wake within him. Jungsoo will kill her.

"did I'm gonna die ? in the end nothing gonna be change isn't it?" Heemi tries not to look at Siwon's face at all, she doesn't want to look sad after everything she said so confidently a days ago. "is can.." Siwon take a seat to sit close to Heemi, "kill him, heemi.. you are the strongest among us now.. your mom and dad soul is within you, you even have your own soul.. is easy to kill the descendant of the dragon.. for a first time in history, I think you will be the only one who can do it."

"are you crazy Siwon ah ?!" Heemi yell to Siwon and look at him with anger, "he is born a thousand years since the very ing friend of my mother put a curse on his family, he not even know what is the mark on his body.. he not in fault Siwon ah..".  Siwon sigh and roll his eyes, " and so do you.. your mother and your father is risking their life to send you to a thousand years for your safety and you willing to die on his hand ? are you not care about them ?!"

Heemi just silent, "but I don't feel them as my real parents much.. the one who is raising me is descendant of my father's family..", again Siwon sigh and said " so you think aunty will be okay hearing you say things like yesterday or today? try to be alive Heechul ah..."

"so, you can help me Siwon ah? he might be searching for me now isn't it?" Heemi tries to change the topic since she knows is not going anywhere. "I can't, I'm not even as stronger as your father.. their fire might kill me, I want to safe you but even I'm died by saving you.. he will still try to get you.. the only way is to kill him.. nothing else.."

Heemi knows he is right but killing someone, is not something she wants to do. she was just happy to be accepted as she is, she wants her Jungsoo—

"I will try to allure him to a place where no one there so you can explode, prepare yourself, and be alive.. promise me... I was here till the end to full fill my promise to your parents to keep you alive, the might not be expected that the one who threatened you is not another kingdom anymore but the descendant of the dragon who is might be lost his sanity and controlled by the curse that full of anger and revenge" Siwon said as he stands from where he sits and look at Heemi. 

 

"even I wish a plot twist also." Siwon looks at the sky as he walks toward the ominous feeling.




 

o0o

 

Jungsoo is walking a little weakly try to get away from the thing that keeps whispering to him. "kill" the throb on his head and how he walks as like he knows where he walking to is make him worried, it the way where Heemi living. "it's can't be" as Jungsoo keep trying to stop himself from walking there since he knows, with the sound that keeps repeating on his head — he will hurt her but more Jungsoo try to stop himself from walking more he feels he might be lost his consciousness and that what makes him more and more worried.

Siwon appears right in front of him, "Park Jungsoo.." he tries to lift his head, he knows is Siwon. the word he wants to utter was a help but is not what it out from him. his eyes felt a little hot before he sees Siwon quickly move to avoid his eyes, he never knows that his body was flexible enough to turn in Siwon direction and grab the thing that quickly turns into the fire as he holds it.

"" Siwon quickly avoided the fire that Jungsoo throw at him. Jungsoo tries so hard to stop his body but is not working at all, the body is act as it owns. "go away" word that Jungsoo said is shocking him as he knows is not something he wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter