「kill...」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who.... are you?" Jungsoo hold heechul hand and look deep into heechul eyes. heechul only can open his mouth but can't make a voice until gunhee pat jungsoo shoulder. "you crush my best friend hand, i don't know who you are both but exactly but... i think you need know about something.." gunhee said that because he think is the time to this jungsoo guy know about heechul, to stop heechul misery and sadness-- he think this need to be said.

"Gunhee , nothing to be said.. jungsoo listen..." before heechul finish the rest of word , the pain strike on his head. He know what is coming but this time the pain is double or even triple than before, he collapses to the floor and scream in pain that makes jungsoo shock and gunhee remember the past.

Gunhee right away try help heechul while look at jungsoo "you will watch something that i can't even explain but please help him, any empty room on this university" , heechul barely to listen what is gunhee said since the pain he felt all over his body and he slowly lost his conscious.

 

 

"Screw me"

 

 

o0o

(since he change to heemi again, I will use 'her' back)

 

Heemi wake on her apartment, her body still feeling really sore that is hard for her to get up. She then remembers what just happening and think how even she can be on her bed, she opens her eyes wide and quickly gets up. she ignores all the sore she feels and looks at the mirror, she put his palm at the mirror and sigh "welcome back heemi". she looks at her hair that gets long again and her height that is short, look at what she uses is still heechul clothes.

"well no one really takes advantage on it.." then she remembers the people that witness her change is hyukjae and— jungsoo. she then hears someone walking into the room but she quickly goes back to bed and pretend still unconscious. she hears the door is finally open but she not recognize who is coming but once the person sits beside her, she knows who it is.

 

jungsoo

 

His perfume that is never changing since a long time ago make her easy to know who, the smell that she always miss no matter as heemi or heechul. heemi heartbeat is uncontrollable now, he feels nervous, scare, anxious but jungsoo just sit there and not say anything— she doesn't even know is he looks at her or just looks at the floor. she then hears jungsoo sigh and said "I thought you have awake since i think i heard something from the room, well i never accompany you much when we are highschool but i think in this meantime.. i know you pretend to sleep heechul ah... oh.. heemi ya..."

hearing that not have option for her to wake up but she not able to look at him and just ask "where is gunhee and hyuk go?", again jungsoo sigh but still answer her "gunhee is buying food with hyuk but he has explained everything to me about your condition, including why you leave me". heemi then look at him and know that he looks at her whole time, "well... it how it is.. what do you think? do you think you still can love me? "

jungsoo sigh for a last time before hold heemi face with both of his hand and say " i actually love heechul too... maybe because look like you but then is.. more than that", that word makes heemi smile but suddenly her cheek feel hot and makes her scream "AUCH!" she slap jungsoo hand and get away from jungsoo. "teukie.... your hand is hot... is pain me.. I'm sorry i don't mean anything..." while heemi feel weird to call him teukie again, he was looking his hand in shock. "I'm... sorry...." when heemi want to touch his hand, jungsoo react by avoiding it "DON'T TOUCH ME" jungsoo gasp and look at heemi that showing her sad face.

"hee.. I'm sorry.. i maybe still a shock but no i don't feel you weird.. i just.... maybe i need to go home" jungsoo said in a panic and is right timing that hyukjae just back with gunhee from buying some food. jungsoo go to drag him outside after bidding goodbye to heemi in fast that make heemi don't know how to react before she back to look at gunhee.

 

o0o

 

hyukjae was confused with his twins that is hold his arms tight to go back to the apartment "hyung? what happen?" his question is make jungsoo stop and let go hyuk wrist, "why ? you don't accept it or it have something else that bothering you hyung?". jungsoo turn around and hold his face "hyuk ah.. do you feel hot?" and it make hyukjae frown and said "as long i not touch the dragon mark, is not hot hyung..." while slap jungsoo hand. "right?" is the only reaction that jungsoo can give, "i will tell you when we back"

 

"what ?! heemi is get hot by getting touch by you only ?!"

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter